Page 210 of 232 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2320

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Site Supporter
    Has anyone seen an updates on the Armorycraft extended safety? I remember them teasing one awhile back. I would lobe to add safeties to all of my P365 series guns, but the stock levers are just too small for me, especially going back on safe.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Is anyone using anything other than the factory barrel without a comp? Just ordered another XL slide and need a barrel. Just wondering if anything other than OEM is worth considering?
    The top pistol is built with a Brownell's XL Slide and Barrel and works great. Fit was tight when first installed, but worked in racking the slide and firing the first few rounds. The bottom pistol is my Tacops. There is a slight difference in the milling of the factory slide and the Brownell's slide, which is noticeable in the fit of Kydex holsters.
    Name:  Macros2.jpg
Views: 528
Size:  74.7 KB
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Site Supporter
    I'm running a True Precision barrel in one of my XL's, fitment, feed ramp, accuracy are all good.

While I carry in JMCK kydex 90% of the time, who doesn't like leather? Optics cut leather from TT and Rosen.
    Dang it you just cost me $85.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Dang it you just cost me $85.
    On what?

On what?
    I've been waiting for Mitch to include the optic-ready cut in the UL express for the P365X so I could order one. It's a favorite design of mine.

Name:  Screenshot from 2023-05-07 08-52-02.jpg
Views: 450
Size:  46.9 KB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I've been waiting for Mitch to include the optic-ready cut in the UL express for the P365X so I could order one. It's a favorite design of mine.

Name:  Screenshot from 2023-05-07 08-52-02.jpg
Views: 450
Size:  46.9 KB
    Yeah I'd been emailing there customer service a month for quite awhile until they finally gave me the go ahead to order the full detail UPL. Took a little over 3 months, which wasn't too bad.

Finally opted to get a Brownells optic cut P365 slide after the Sig slide completion kits became available again. After running my Shield Plus for some time now, i prefer the grip on it vs the P365 since it feels a bit too thin now. Would the Wilson Combat grip module make a difference? I'm told it fills the hand better, as well as having better grip texture.

Any opinions? This is going on a vanilla P365.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by coN View Post
    Finally opted to get a Brownells optic cut P365 slide after the Sig slide completion kits became available again. After running my Shield Plus for some time now, i prefer the grip on it vs the P365 since it feels a bit too thin now. Would the Wilson Combat grip module make a difference? I'm told it fills the hand better, as well as having better grip texture.

Any opinions? This is going on a vanilla P365.
    I had the same complaint about the regular P365 grip being thin. The Wilson grip adds just enough and has good texture too. I wouldn’t dream of going back. There is one for sale in the classifieds now (not mine).

Quote Originally Posted by EricP View Post
    I had the same complaint about the regular P365 grip being thin. The Wilson grip adds just enough and has good texture too. I wouldn’t dream of going back. There is one for sale in the classifieds now (not mine).
    I would be interested to try but I do not have access to the classifieds. I'll get one from Armory Craft as soon as they have red Shadow 2 triggers in stock.

User Tag List