Page 229 of 232 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 2320

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    Agreed 100%. I also find the skeleton much less comfortable. I feel the jmck is the most comfortable followed by tulster oath. I do use the oath at the range on my training enigma as my jmck enigma shells have an issue with cracking near the wing (approx 1 to 1.5 years broken 2 so far).
    That’s the trade off with the thinner holsters. They won’t last as long because they can’t handle the same amount of repeated pressure but they might conceal better.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Beat Trash View Post
    How "grippy" is the rubber from the bicycle inner tube? Will it catch on a cover garment?

I have a P365 with a Wilson XL grip that is still a bit too small for my hands. This bicycle inner tube might fix that for me and make the gun usable for my hands.
    The inner tube is very grippy, and doesn’t seem to stick on anything except for skin.

This was originally just a method of seeing if I could mimic a macro frame cut down to take the 12rnd XL magazine before I ruined a Macro grip. It ended up simulating the circumference and feel almost perfectly, and when I noticed not only the comfort But the adhesion offered by the rubber, I decided to keep it for summer carry. To simulate sweat, I used water and foam soap, neither of which negatively degraded adhesion. However, reading that Dawn dish soap is a good simulation for blood, I tested with that, and it is extremely slippery.

I’m good with keeping it since wet hands alone wouldn’t sacrifice grip. This is now my Summer carry setup with a Macro grip/ magazine for winter; 17 rnd spare mag for both.
    Last edited by TOTS; 12-30-2023 at 03:22 PM.

For anyone with experience with the Grayguns flat trigger, does it have sharp corners like the factory flat trigger does? Having issues with blisters during long shooting sessions on an otherwise very enjoyable gun to shoot (p365x macro + dot).

Name:  IMG_2970.jpg
Views: 438
Size:  37.8 KB
    Name:  IMG_2969.jpg
Views: 448
Size:  31.4 KB
    Saw a guy on YT use this tape and it gave me an idea to test a diy Razorback module. I was thinking of using jb weld to form and then cover with the grip tape.

Trial run is nothing but tape but I like it. Need to shoot it to test durability but it has just a slight palmswell now and fills up my xl hands. Shouldn’t affect concealment.
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    Name:  IMG_2970.jpg
Views: 438
Size:  37.8 KB
    Name:  IMG_2969.jpg
Views: 448
Size:  31.4 KB
    Saw a guy on YT use this tape and it gave me an idea to test a diy Razorback module. I was thinking of using jb weld to form and then cover with the grip tape.

Trial run is nothing but tape but I like it. Need to shoot it to test durability but it has just a slight palmswell now and fills up my xl hands. Shouldn’t affect concealment.
    Not sure if you saw but I’ve been doing my own razorbacks with good success and it’s actually quite easy if you want any pointers. I’ve done my Macro and an XL - both WC modules

Name:  IMG_1087.jpg
Views: 444
Size:  20.6 KB
    Name:  IMG_2394.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  46.9 KB
    Name:  IMG_2395.jpg
Views: 440
Size:  36.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    That’s the trade off with the thinner holsters. They won’t last as long because they can’t handle the same amount of repeated pressure but they might conceal better.
    Agreed 100% I am pleased with how the tulster oath conceals.and holds up to use.

Quote Originally Posted by TOTS View Post
    The inner tube is very grippy, and doesn’t seem to stick on anything except for skin.

This was originally just a method of seeing if I could mimic a macro frame cut down to take the 12rnd XL magazine before I ruined a Macro grip. It ended up simulating the circumference and feel almost perfectly, and when I noticed not only the comfort But the adhesion offered by the rubber, I decided to keep it for summer carry. To simulate sweat, I used water and foam soap, neither of which negatively degraded adhesion. However, reading that Dawn dish soap is a good simulation for blood, I tested with that, and it is extremely slippery.

I’m good with keeping it since wet hands alone wouldn’t sacrifice grip. This is now my Summer carry setup with a Macro grip/ magazine for winter; 17 rnd spare mag for both.
    The macro grip chop is pretty easy to do!

2nd one I did was my oops one but as a whole it is an enjoyable process (though now it feels much better and cleaner now that I have done 8)

Site Supporter
    After personally nearly giving up that it would ever come to fruition, I happened to notice this morning that the Armory Craft website says that their extended manual safety for the P365 will be available (in black) by no later than tomorrow. I know the date has changed many times, but this is the most specific I’ve seen it so I’m upgrading my feelings to cautiously optimistic that they can be ordered any day now.

Extended safeties are now in stock at ArmoryCraft. Get ‘em while they last!

Site Supporter
    Just came here to post that they’re live and I see I’m a little late to the party. I have three of these on order and will report back once they’re in hand and I’ve had a chance to form an opinion.

User Tag List