Page 83 of 232 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Site Supporter
    My P365 at the top of Smith Rock in a Cook’s Holster pack holster:
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Did your 365 hit more “drive the dot” before? My wife got a 365 and shot it for the first time today. This is a walk back drill from 10-30 yards with 147 HST. She needs a smidge left with the rear, and it hits behind the front sight as opposed to the top. This is an amazing shooting pistol considering it’s size and caliber.

Attachment 40008
    My P365 with the stock sights was, for me, the same . . . drive the dot. Which has taken some getting used to, as most of my other pistols are top of sight.

Mine is drive the dot from 3-10 yards. At 25 it is closer to top of the sight (or maybe I can just hold "top of the sight" closer to the bull?)

Drive the dot seems to work well for speed, but I'm having a heck of a time with precision at 10 yards - it just seems to be too much to focus on/remember...
    Last edited by 0ddl0t; 07-11-2019 at 02:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post
    Mine is drive the dot from 3-10 yards. At 25 it is closer to top of the sight (or maybe I can just hold "top of the sight" closer to the bull?)

Drive the dot seems to work well for speed, but I'm having a heck of a time with precision at 10 yards - it just seems to be too much to focus on/remember...
    I would install a #8 front. That should give you a top of blade impact.

Site Supporter
    Here’s a pic of the holster from Cook’s that adheres to the loop backing of my Blackhawk hydro pack.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Site Supporter
    The Aholster for my P365 arrived today. Using that holster, a Recluse pocket magazine pouch, and 10 round magazines without finger extensions, this combination carries very well. I would call it sufficiently discreet in dress slacks for non-permissive environments.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    The Aholster for my P365 arrived today. Using that holster, a Recluse pocket magazine pouch, and 10 round magazines without finger extensions, this combination carries very well. I would call it sufficiently discreet in dress slacks for non-permissive environments.
    Are you referring to the Aholster pocket holster?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Beat Trash View Post
    Are you referring to the Aholster pocket holster?
    Yes. I tried several with my Glock 26, which is a serious pocket carry challenge. It is the most discreet pocket holster I have found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Site Supporter
    I hope he makes one compatible with the thumb safety model soon. This stickyholster sucks.
    Adam

Just one more comment about this little blaster.
    As @RJ said "it's a cool little gun".
    Shoots like a mofo. Runs like a sewing machine.
    I have 175 rounds of HST through it slick as Willie.
    I really really like this little gun.

Edit to add 100 124 +P and 75 147 standard.
    Last edited by Leroy Suggs; 07-18-2019 at 10:57 AM.

User Tag List