Page 140 of 232 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 2320

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

I wouldn't have thought this part made a big difference but....it does for me.

https://www.vuurwapen.com/vuurwapen-...elease-button/

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    I wouldn't have thought this part made a big difference but....it does for me.

https://www.vuurwapen.com/vuurwapen-...elease-button/
    I got my Wilson XL module and the weights directly from Armory Craft, and I tossed one of their slightly extended mag releases in the order for the XL. I’m liking it enough I may order one for the P365, too.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I got my Wilson XL module and the weights directly from Armory Craft, and I tossed one of their slightly extended mag releases in the order for the XL. I’m liking it enough I may order one for the P365, too.
    Was any holster alteration found necessary ?
    In my case it would be a JM 2.0 which has a very small portion of the front / upper portion of the button covered...
    I'd just a soon not chance dropping the mag.

Quote Originally Posted by D-der View Post
    Was any holster alteration found necessary ?
    In my case it would be a JM 2.0 which has a very small portion of the front / upper portion of the button covered...
    I'd just a soon not chance dropping the mag.
    My JMCK OWB2 for the XL is still on order, so I switched lowers into an X configuration and gave it a try in both my P365’s OWB2 and IWB3. Both don’t cover the button at all, so that’s no help. I think Armory Craft claims a 1.5mm extension, the main reason I went with theirs - some of the others were 3mm which I was concerned would be too proud.

While I had the holster box down, I also tried my other P365 holsters - a Safariland 7053 ALs shoulder rig, a Bravo OWB and a DeSantis E-gat slide. No clearance issues with any, they all don’t cover the button.

(How the hell did I get so many holsters so quickly?)
    Last edited by HeavyDuty; 02-04-2022 at 08:05 PM.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

I am surprised at how much difference adding weights makes in the Wilson grip modules. I don’t think it’s placebo effect, it’s a mild but noticeable balance change. I’ve seen it four times now - in the grip modules I bought for my M18 and as a spare for my X5 Legion, and now again with the P365 and P365XL. Who’da thunk.

And, in my opinion the Wilson modules are the best thing to happen to both the P320 and P365 guns.
    Ken

Site Supporter
    Thanks! I ordered a second WC module this past week
    along with a couple of weight kit's, which were out of
    stock when I ordered my first module.

@joshs

MUCH better drop free speed with wheel weights on the 20 round ProMag.

Name:  F4934851-8C4B-4F60-820F-9F685294F1CA.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  78.2 KB

Site Supporter
    Has anyone tried the Wilson module compared to the Boresight Razorback module?
    --Jason--

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    Has anyone tried the Wilson module compared to the Boresight Razorback module?

Going to have to try both to know.

I prefer the Boresight Razorback. Texture, shape, fit, performance, and absence of an obnoxious beavertail are a few of the reasons.

Seems like others prefer the Wilson for various reasons, price is definitely one of them.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    @joshs

MUCH better drop free speed with wheel weights on the 20 round ProMag.

Name:  F4934851-8C4B-4F60-820F-9F685294F1CA.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  78.2 KB
    I’ve tried three different- 20-round ProMags and they all are unreliable (not surprising though with their reputation). Did you do anything special to make them work? I use them for range mags and am about to toss them…

User Tag List