Page 109 of 232 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 2320

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Seems like that has been coming for awhile now since they eluded to it in a manual with the XL. Pretty awesome especially if you want the rmsc footprint. Not a fan of the Romeo 0 but the 407k is solid.

Site Supporter
    I am glad they are coming out with new stuff, but I am surprised that they did not come out with a standard size, optics ready model with the standard length grip. For the vast majority of us, the reduced barrel length as compared to the XL model adds nothing to concealability.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    I am glad they are coming out with new stuff, but I am surprised that they did not come out with a standard size, optics ready model with the standard length grip. For the vast majority of us, the reduced barrel length as compared to the XL model adds nothing to concealability.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    That takes about $39 to fix. A neat thing about the 365/XL is the ability to mix and match, and an OEM 365 optics slide was the missing piece.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Update on the Magguts. I have been carrying 115 SCHP and 124 HST in the 365 but just ran some 147 HST through my Magguts mags. All of them had failure to feed issues at the 5th or 6th round.

I have not had any issues at all after over a thousand rounds between 3 of them split fairly evenly. I’ll continue to monitor them but definitely moved out of carry rotation for now.

Ran a 365XL in @John Hearne Cognitive Pistol class today (wonderful)
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....OK-Apr-25-2021

Round count was in the 200-300 range. Gun had zero hiccups. The only time I noticed any difference in it and a full-size pistol was on a longer drill where we shot 30 or so rounds pretty quickly. The gun got noticeably hotter than something bigger (less mass to dissipate heat) and the smaller frame became a little slippery. On normal applications of draw and shoot 3-4 it was no problem. Hits were acceptable and most of the bad misses were easily the nut behind the wheel. I don’t think I would want to take a big 2 day 1,000 round class with it but for lower round count classes it is not a holdback.

I continue to love the XL. It gives me a shootable, 13 round platform I can carry 90% of the time.

I made my P365 into an "X" by swapping on the XL grip. They'll sell the hell out of them. Great configuration. I also had it optic cut by Maple Leaf. My communication with Maple Leaf has been very good so my suspicion is that if they aren't getting back to you, they're having spam filtering issues or something. I've always found the owner, John, to be quick to reply and detailed in his responses.

If you are eligible for LE pricing, Maple Leaf offers a great discount, too.

Site Supporter

High Round Count 365

I shoot and carry my XL quite a bit and have 4000+ on
    it with another 3000+ through my 365 and being curious
    how they might hold up, found this interesting on a mostly
    sleepless night waiting for the coffee to brew.
    I've read about round count's in the 12000 - 15000 range
    but nothing like this.

https://www.maxonshooters.com/blog/s...d-torture-test

I put 500 reloads thru XL #2 today. 1 round didn’t fire the first time. These are old reloads that worked about 1/2 the time thru my 43X’s.
    My 407K is adjusted and working fine. Very happy with this.
    How can you govern a country which has two hundred and forty-six varieties of cheese?

Charles de Gaulle

Quote Originally Posted by D-der View Post
    I shoot and carry my XL quite a bit and have 4000+ on
    it with another 3000+ through my 365 and being curious
    how they might hold up, found this interesting on a mostly
    sleepless night waiting for the coffee to brew.
    I've read about round count's in the 12000 - 15000 range
    but nothing like this.

https://www.maxonshooters.com/blog/s...d-torture-test
    Impressive — your experience and the rental 365!
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by tlong17 View Post
    Update on the Magguts. I have been carrying 115 SCHP and 124 HST in the 365 but just ran some 147 HST through my Magguts mags. All of them had failure to feed issues at the 5th or 6th round.

I have not had any issues at all after over a thousand rounds between 3 of them split fairly evenly. I’ll continue to monitor them but definitely moved out of carry rotation for now.
    To be clear, are you only having issues with the 147 hst? Have you ran any other rounds since and been able to replicate the failures?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

User Tag List