Page 71 of 232 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Quote Originally Posted by sharps54 View Post
    I hadn’t read the press release and assumed it was just a longer slide. At that point why not just carry P320 with a 3.9” top end and small compact or sub compact frame? At least that will address the durability issues.
    It's 12 rounds flush/15 extended. And the P365 is specifically appealing to me for having near duty pistol capacity but it's as thin as a 6+1 G43. I'm not a cop any more and frankly the idea of carrying a traditional double stack brick in my pants has lost it's appeal when guns like this exist. If the metal G48 mag comes to fruition I might opt to go that route instead but I suspect the safety'd 365 will be available first, plus aftermarket glock mags don't exactly have a great rep either. The rental p365 at my range has been utterly beat on and hasn't broken yet, so I'm willing to T&E one for personal use.

Quote Originally Posted by sharps54 View Post
    I hadn’t read the press release and assumed it was just a longer slide. At that point why not just carry P320 with a 3.9” top end and small compact or sub compact frame? At least that will address the durability issues.
    I dont have a 365 but i think it is slimmer than the P320.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    I dont have a 365 but i think it is slimmer than the P320.
    Significantly so.

XL looks like its a little wider than the p365 too

If anyone is aware of any existing pictures comparing an LCR or J Frame with a P365, please could you post a link?

Or if you have a 5 shot revolver and a P365, maybe I could trouble you to snap an overhead shot (looking down) with both in the picture.

I’m likely headed to the LGS this weekend to check out a P365.

I have pocket carried my LCR a good bit in a Desantis Nemesis. I’ve also got the same holster for my Glock 26.5. I’ve pocket carried the Austrian, and I’d say it’s doable but obviously it is a wide load being a double stack.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    If anyone is aware of any existing pictures comparing an LCR or J Frame with a P365, please could you post a link?

Or if you have a 5 shot revolver and a P365, maybe I could trouble you to snap an overhead shot (looking down) with both in the picture.

I’m likely headed to the LGS this weekend to check out a P365.

I have pocket carried my LCR a good bit in a Desantis Nemesis. I’ve also got the same holster for my Glock 26.5. I’ve pocket carried the Austrian, and I’d say it’s doable but obviously it is a wide load being a double stack.
    This isn't everything you want but it's a pretty good site:

http://www.handgunhero.com/compare/k...sig-sauer-p365

You can also compare to your g26. Someone will probably be along with pics...

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Apologize for quality, but here's snapshot:

Attachment 38358

Data point. Loaded weights:

P365 (10+1) 23.7 oz.

S&W 642 (5) 16.7 oz.
    Last edited by flyrodr; 05-21-2019 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Added weights

Ugh, this gun makes me nervous. I had my sights set on a 43X, until S&W released the M&P 2.0 with a 3.6" barrel and a 15rd capacity, matching the size of my G26.4 with the +2 mag extension. I was set to buy it, until today when I saw and held the P365. The size and capacity are IMO, a class of its own but it makes me nervous after seeing the whole shit-show of its various issues across numerous forums. While the 2.0 is a (mostly) proven platform and a safe buy (I already have a Apex trigger since I installed the flatty in my FS), I cannot get over the size and capacity of the P365. I could pocket carry it with no issue, especially now that summer is about to hit and its hot as hell in Texas it would be amazing.

So, am I overthinking it? Should I just impulse it, or wait it out and buy the M&P 3.6" in the meantime? (Sidenote: Sportsman Outdoor SS has the 3.6" 40S&W for $299. Dont own any 40S&W, but that price is too good so I am considering) I do have an Apex'ed Shield 1.0, but im a capacity whore and this gun speaks to me. I never carry my G26.4 since the 19 feels the same IWB so I am planning to sell it.

What do yall think?

Quote Originally Posted by coN View Post

So, am I overthinking it? Should I just impulse it, or wait it out and buy the M&P 3.6" in the meantime? (Sidenote: Sportsman Outdoor SS has the 3.6" 40S&W for $299. Dont own any 40S&W, but that price is too good so I am considering) I do have an Apex'ed Shield 1.0, but im a capacity whore and this gun speaks to me. I never carry my G26.4 since the 19 feels the same IWB so I am planning to sell it.

What do yall think?
    We have 3 P365’s in our house, and I’ve never seen a pistol subject to so much scrutiny and testing. There are YouTube channels that make it their mission to hammer away at the P365, as well as channels which show that thousands of rounds can’t stop this great pistol. Sig has addressed every potential problem with this pistol, and it’s my daily carry. They sold 300,000 of these suckers last year, and if it was a dud, the outcry would be greater than a few YouTube personalities. 😉

Quote Originally Posted by coN View Post
    Ugh, this gun makes me nervous. I had my sights set on a 43X, until S&W released the M&P 2.0 with a 3.6" barrel and a 15rd capacity, matching the size of my G26.4 with the +2 mag extension. I was set to buy it, until today when I saw and held the P365. The size and capacity are IMO, a class of its own but it makes me nervous after seeing the whole shit-show of its various issues across numerous forums. While the 2.0 is a (mostly) proven platform and a safe buy (I already have a Apex trigger since I installed the flatty in my FS), I cannot get over the size and capacity of the P365. I could pocket carry it with no issue, especially now that summer is about to hit and its hot as hell in Texas it would be amazing.

What do yall think?
    Buy it! Everybody needs a new gun!

Kidding. Hell I have no idea.

The Devil on my right shoulder says, "Rich, treat yourself, you are doing well, you can afford it. Go on!!!".

The Angel on my left shoulder gives me a "Tsk, you should be Dry Practicing. And ordering ammo. And signing up at that new gym wouldn't kill you. And you are still a D class in Production? Not too impressive, Buster. You don't need a new gun; you need to get off your a$$ and work with the tools you have already."

Sadly the Angel is right.
    Last edited by RJ; 05-23-2019 at 12:40 PM.

User Tag List