Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2320

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Titanium striker

Ordered a couple of these to try out.

Name:  E9470280-4057-4784-9E3A-64F33E4F34C7.jpg
Views: 545
Size:  20.3 KB

https://www.mcarbo.com/Sig-Sauer-P36...e-Striker.aspx

I don’t care so much about a lighter striker or stronger striker…

But I like the idea of a reliable 3 pound striker spring. That might make the trigger press pretty nice on the Open 365…

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    Ordered a couple of these to try out.

https://www.mcarbo.com/Sig-Sauer-P36...e-Striker.aspx

I don’t care so much about a lighter striker or stronger striker…

But I like the idea of a reliable 3 pound striker spring. That might make the trigger press pretty nice on the Open 365…

For the money I hope it works well, let us know.
    --Jason--

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    For the money I hope it works well, let us know.
    I think of it like like an aftermarket trigger.

There are very few options for the P365 to change the trigger weight and feel meaningfully, so if this makes the gun break with a clean 2-3 pound trigger it’ll be totally worth it (to keep for a range and play gun).

Sig P365 Ammo and Magazine Rebate

Name:  11C12124-FE86-4BA2-A22F-7F23A7CB0FF2.jpg
Views: 491
Size:  48.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by davisj View Post
    Name:  11C12124-FE86-4BA2-A22F-7F23A7CB0FF2.jpg
Views: 491
Size:  48.2 KB
    Thanks for the heads-up on the Sig P365 Ammo-Magazine redemption!

I bought a brand new Sig P365 base model at a popular big box sporting goods store on July 20th. It looks like I may have missed the July 25th redemption by a few hot summer days.

Maybe Sig Sauer Customer Service will show a little good will to a new customer and provide a dispensation to wave the July 25th date requirement and provide the $75 Promo Code that I can then spend at the Sig Sauer online parts store?

Unfortunately, I live in a repressive 10 round State with a lot of restrictions. I may not be able to get a magazine (not even 10 round due to Connecticut state restrictions) but I hope to at least get a T-shirt or a coffee mug from Sig Sauer

I submitted my request. Now for the wait to see what happens.
    “Safety is nice, but it’s not first. Life is first and it’s not safe.”— Jeff Cooper

I picked up a bit of a weird duck today. The slide is stamped X, yet it is XL length. The rollmark on the slide on this gun was identical to the rollmark on the one next to it with the shorter slide and barrel. The box says 365XL.

This one has a rear sight dovetail instead of the rear sight that is built into the cover plate. The sights that came on it are a little tall, but I will try it at the range before I search for shorter replacements. It came with a Romeo Zero Elite which has a cool circle dot reticle, but just the same it came off and a Holosun went on. The longest screws that came with the HS407k fit perfectly and have a ton of thread engagement. The optic cut has no bosses front and rear, but there is a boss that sticks up around the threaded holes. The optic fit a little sloppy in the pocket, but by the time the tapered heads on the screws engaged the corresponding seat in the optic, it squared right up and felt very solid. I may steal a page from the Shadow Systems playbook and bed the screws with Loctite.

I am a couple of years removed from the P365 scene, so I could be blasting out common knowledge covered a few pages earlier. If so, sorry about that.

Name:  IMG_8183.jpg
Views: 380
Size:  43.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    I picked up a bit of a weird duck today. The slide is stamped X, yet it is XL length. The rollmark on the slide on this gun was identical to the rollmark on the one next to it with the shorter slide and barrel. The box says 365XL.

This one has a rear sight dovetail instead of the rear sight that is built into the cover plate. The sights that came on it are a little tall, but I will try it at the range before I search for shorter replacements. It came with a Romeo Zero Elite which has a cool circle dot reticle, but just the same it came off and a Holosun went on. The longest screws that came with the HS407k fit perfectly and have a ton of thread engagement. The optic cut has no bosses front and rear, but there is a boss that sticks up around the threaded holes. The optic fit a little sloppy in the pocket, but by the time the tapered heads on the screws engaged the corresponding seat in the optic, it squared right up and felt very solid. I may steal a page from the Shadow Systems playbook and bed the screws with Loctite.

I am a couple of years removed from the P365 scene, so I could be blasting out common knowledge covered a few pages earlier. If so, sorry about that.

Name:  IMG_8183.jpg
Views: 380
Size:  43.2 KB
    Damn, I wish my XL had that rear sight arrangement.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Has Sig's corrosion/rust protection improved in later models, or do I need to stay up on it?

I really like this new slide/mount/sights arrangement for the P365.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergeron View Post
    I really like this new slide/mount/sights arrangement for the P365.
    I like it enough better that I may keep an eye out for this slide in the SIG online store and flip my current slide on GB.

Edit - they are on there now in black, FDE and stainless.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List