Page 224 of 232 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 2320

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    Just got back from my first outing with the XL and I'm pretty pleased with it overall.

Based on the 2 365s I rented, I swapped the stock grip module for a WC before going to the range. To me the stock grip is like holding a broom handle (and I don't mean a C96) but shape of the WC gives me a just little more real estate to hang on to. Having said that, has anyone tried the Hogue slip on grip in conjunction with the WC module?

Also, who do we like for base plates? Not necessarily looking to add capacity, just a little more pinky room.
    I know you're not looking to add capacity but, the Magguts kit's are well contoured, add about .25", don't really add any printing and mine run 100%, the 2 additional rd's ain't bad, even though you're not really looking for them.

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    I am a huge fan of the macro grip
    But then I'm looking at buying new 17 round mags on top of a new grip module to replace the grip module I bought to replace the factory grip module. I've been around ARs, 10/22s, Contenders and Ruger MK series pistols long enough to know how that's going to turn out...

Quote Originally Posted by D-der View Post
    I know you're not looking to add capacity but, the Magguts kit's are well contoured, add about .25", don't really add any printing and mine run 100%, the 2 additional rd's ain't bad, even though you're not really looking for them.
    Thanks, I'll give them a look.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

I jope they offer a “ macro” grip for the reg P365 amd XL. Not a Macro grip, but a size appropriate design. A shorter length macro with backstraps if you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Polecat View Post
    I jope they offer a “ macro” grip for the reg P365 amd XL. Not a Macro grip, but a size appropriate design. A shorter length macro with backstraps if you will.
    Of you wanna try it with a chopped one shout.

Site Supporter
    Just got back from my first outing with the XL and I'm pretty pleased with it overall.

Based on the 2 365s I rented, I swapped the stock grip module for a WC before going to the range. To me the stock grip is like holding a broom handle (and I don't mean a C96) but shape of the WC gives me a just little more real estate to hang on to. Having said that, has anyone tried the Hogue slip on grip in conjunction with the WC module?

Also, who do we like for base plates? Not necessarily looking to add capacity, just a little more pinky room.
    Do you have the extended baseplate 10 round magazine now, and need a bigger one?
    Not my picture, found it online, the second one from the left:

--Jason--

The hogue grip sleeve is decent for shooting. I find that it severely impedes my ability to draw quickly though. The single finger groove and stickier texture make it hard obtain my firing grip. That was enough to exclude it as an option. This is when carrying AIWB. No experience with it in any other carry position.

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    Do you have the extended baseplate 10 round magazine now, and need a bigger one?
    No, this came with flush fit 12 round mags like this:

Name:  IMG_1546.jpeg
Views: 361
Size:  6.1 KB
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Site Supporter
    No, this came with flush fit 12 round mags like this:

Name:  IMG_1546.jpeg
Views: 361
Size:  6.1 KB
    I apologize. You have the XL, but I'm betting the finger extension can be used on the XL magazine.
    --Jason--

Quote Originally Posted by Polecat View Post
    I agree. Bring back the 15 round mags, slightly shorter Macro grip, XL slide…it’d be a winner.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I agree. Bring back the 15 round mags, slightly shorter Macro grip, XL slide…it’d be a winner.
    The 15's and 17's are almost exactly the same length.

User Tag List