Page 106 of 232 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 2320

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Quote Originally Posted by tlong17 View Post
    I’ll have a roughly 500 round report soon.
    did you convert a Made in USA mag or an Italian one? My new Made in Italy mag, the spring kept getting stuck on the mag release cutput. the original USA mag - no probs.

Quote Originally Posted by pooty View Post
    did you convert a Made in USA mag or an Italian one? My new Made in Italy mag, the spring kept getting stuck on the mag release cutput. the original USA mag - no probs.
    Only have the checkmate USA mags

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I shot my wife’s EDC 365 today, and was reminded what an awesome shooting gun the basic 365 is.
    I finally got around to mounting my suppressor height Ameriglo's on my 365 over the weekend and went to the range today to check the sights and zero on my 507k after remounting it. For the record, no change to zero of the red dot. The 365 really is not bad even with HST +P, but after I shot that and my Hellcat I ran a box of range fodder through my MR918. The lack of muzzle flip and perceptible recoil astonished me after shooting the micros.

Site Supporter
    P365, spare mags and a Tenicor ordered. Looking forward to some time with this. Bought to supplement, not replace my 19.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    P365, spare mags and a Tenicor ordered. Looking forward to some time with this. Bought to supplement, not replace my 19.
    Good combo. I think you’ll enjoy shooting it.

I have about 600 rounds through the Magguts +2 for the 10 rd and 12 rd mags. No issues so far. They are much easier to load. The +2 for the 12 round P365 mag (not XL) uses the existing sleeve and is the same dimension as the 12 rounder. The base plate has a little “pocket” of sorts that holds the extra rounds and is not very pronounced. The baseplate also locks up MUCH better than OEM. I have dropped these on concrete floors hundreds of times in dry fire and baseplate hasn’t moved. The feed lips have been cracked before anything happens to the baseplate.

With 14+1 capacity in the XL grip length and option to 12+1 in the normal 10 round with pinky extension length (prints the same as flush, just not as good for pocket carry), I feel this package is hard to beat.

Will add pictures later when I find some time.

I have a P365 in the house and want to confirm something: If I buy a P365XL grip module, the P365 FCU will just drop in to the XL grip module, correct? This will be the one without the Manual Safety:

https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/8900xx

Paging @0ddl0t to the white courtesy phone...

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I have a P365 in the house and want to confirm something: If I buy a P365XL grip module, the P365 FCU will just drop in to the XL grip module, correct? This will be the one without the Manual Safety:

https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/8900xx

Paging @0ddl0t to the white courtesy phone...
    Correct. That is what I did to my P365.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I have a P365 in the house and want to confirm something: If I buy a P365XL grip module, the P365 FCU will just drop in to the XL grip module, correct?
    The "Commander" version of the 365 is the perfect size. I just sold mine to pick up an XL...but only because I wanted an optic cut (cheaper to buy the XL than mill my slide).

Hello to all I'm new here. I'm a new owner of a P365 that was born January 2021. My 4th carry gun through the years, and my 2nd Sig.

I have a question that may have been covered on a previous page and may not be something any of you are concerned with, but I find the design of the firing pin safety on this gun to be a little interesting. This is a single safety failure point, is it not? Imagine if you developed a crack in the striker where I drew the red line. Not sure how plausible this is.

Anyway, it's a great little gun. Was super tight brand new but it's breaking in well!

Quote Originally Posted by LowLead View Post
    Hello to all I'm new here. I'm a new owner of a P365 that was born January 2021. My 4th carry gun through the years, and my 2nd Sig.

I have a question that may have been covered on a previous page and may not be something any of you are concerned with, but I find the design of the firing pin safety on this gun to be a little interesting. This is a single safety failure point, is it not?
    Yes, it is, I believe.

Member @0ddl0t has posted a picture somewhere of a P365 striker assembly with a piece broken off in that exact place. I'll let him add detail if so.

Our '19 build P365 was initially tight as well, but is still shooting reliably after 500 or so rounds.

User Tag List