Page 221 of 232 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2320

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    Unf only p365 length they said
    Just heard back directly from AA, both P365 and XL versions will be offered.

I just got in a micro-Osprey suppressor, and I'm starting to feel like these posts about the AA .22 kits will end up costing me money.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Yeees! Thank you. That is ideal for me too

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    I am so curious how this will work. I will be ecstatic if it can power an xl slide plus eps carry

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Off the top of my head

Out of spec takedown levers
    Rear sight dovetails cut out of spec / too large
    Dead trigger / broken trigger return spring
    Back plate retention tab breaking and striker popping out the back

That last one only affects the old design has been addressed in current production.

Zero reports or claims of ADs without trigger being pulled.

Internally the 365 uses a conventional striker safety arrangement. The FCU 365 is also quite different being a casting that is finish machined vs a stamping in the 320.
    I thought the FCU is injection molded.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    I thought the FCU is injection molded.
    Do you mean MIM ? That’s not what I was told. Either way it’s not stamped sheet metal like the 320.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM
    I can tell you we’ve had enough problems with P365 series guns that we went from allowing any P365 series (commercial or LE/IOP sourced) to only allowing LE/IOP sourced guns even with mandatory armorer inspections prior to being put into service.
    I really like the 365, but it's things like this which makes me want to devest from Sig Sauer products.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonder9 View Post
    I really like the 365, but it's things like this which makes me want to devest from Sig Sauer products.
    Very vested personally in p365 platform but curious what the issues are.

My training gun p365 does have fte at times. Thst is what it was demoted to training (across all ammo and many diff mags)

Quote Originally Posted by Wonder9 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Do you mean MIM ? That’s not what I was told. Either way it’s not stamped sheet metal like the 320.
    May I ask what p365 issues have been popping up?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    May I ask what p365 issues have been popping up?
    The ones already posted up thread and in the 320 thread. Honestly I’m tired of answering the same question over and over.

When you make 1 million pistols in three years, some of them are gonna have problems.

User Tag List