Page 174 of 232 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 2320

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Quote Originally Posted by noguns View Post

Anyone that started with x or xl grip notice any advantage swapping to the original 10 round size for appendix carry? Or is it not worth the effort?
    It is not worth the effort, IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    It is not worth the effort, IMHO.
    I disagree, it all depends on how easy and carefree you want your concealment to be. For me personally with my narrow hips, I have a harder time with anything over the standard grip because it's approaching half the width of my hips in height of the pistol. This is only magnified when running an optic.

Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    I disagree, it all depends on how easy and carefree you want your concealment to be. For me personally with my narrow hips, I have a harder time with anything over the standard grip because it's approaching half the width of my hips in height of the pistol. This is only magnified when running an optic.

a 12 round mag in a xl grip module is not that much longer than a standard module with pinky extension... I would bet thats more holster issue than your hips. But i could be wrong, wont be the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    a 12 round mag in a xl grip module is not that much longer than a standard module with pinky extension... I would bet thats more holster issue than your hips. But i could be wrong, wont be the first time.
    My waist size is just over 30" and I'm quite thin with little in the way of pecs to drape a shirt from, every bit matters on me personally. On the hip it matters less it seems but up front it's just harder to conceal, period.

Appreciate the opinions. Just like anything in the pistol world YMMV. At least the modularity of the p365 platform lets me buy some legit Wilson combat gear for under $70. Unfortunately the 10 round mags cost almost that much!

Possibly someone has mentioned these earlier, but if not, the NDZ Performance pinky baseplate for the 12-rd magazine might be just the ticket for some people.

https://www.ndzperformance.com/NDZ-S...xl-mpf-blk.htm

Name:  8CD24C4B-038B-4219-978F-A3390D884DA6.jpg
Views: 678
Size:  100.4 KB

I wear a size L glove, and while I can fit all 3 fingers on the grip with the stock basepad, it’s just barely. With this baseplate, it’s no effort at all, and I feel as if I’m getting a more solid grip more easily.

Name:  A3E253CE-13A0-453C-8D59-7195A9FA2726.jpg
Views: 676
Size:  23.1 KB

No, I’m not a professional hand model, but I’m flattered that you asked.

I've gone back to the standard P365 grip frame for the most part. Really nothing else can compete in it's size class, especially with a WML.

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    a 12 round mag in a xl grip module is not that much longer than a standard module with pinky extension...
    I just happen to have both grip modules and both mags. Attached is what they look like.

Yep, very similar.

Of course the Pinky mag is a bit shorter in the rear. I’m not going to argue one way or the other but for me I don’t see any meaningful fit difference. I’m size 34, my P365X with WC grip conceals well. I just got done a 1,500 mile 3 day road trip carrying AIWB in my XL length JM CK WC 2.5. No issues.

Name:  6A1FA40C-86CF-495A-A5A3-DD855F4DA5EC.jpg
Views: 628
Size:  49.8 KB

Name:  2155FEB7-81EB-4842-9F29-F0B24E2664C6.jpg
Views: 553
Size:  68.7 KB

Was a “.380ACP” sort of day today.

My son and I ran the 365 .380 hard with a mix of Monarch steel, WWB brass, Federal brass, and PMC brass. At one point, the takedown lever was a bit too hot for my support thumb. Happy to report the little pistol ran 100%, even when using a 9mm fifteen round mag in it.

My Glock 42s have Maggutz springs/followers in them allowing eight rounds in them. They have ran great also.

Regards.

PMM has the 365 barrel/comp sets on sale this weekend.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List