Page 59 of 232 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Round count update, 300 rds of Winchester 124 NATO. While they weren't unpleasant to shoot, I could definitely tell a difference in recoil and would not want to make it a day of those. 300 rdns of 115 grn Federal from Wally world. All fired with no malfunctions or other issues.Total count 1580. As soon as I get my holster form JMCK I will become my daily carry.
    Last edited by Crazy Dane; 11-26-2018 at 07:39 PM. Reason: bad spelling

https://youtu.be/ok5QQKtkVP0 Second 365 problems on the first trip.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

That YouTube video was from June.

The $64 question is, how are current production guns working?

I know of one State Police Agency that is arranging for funding to purchase 1,600 P365's to issue to each sworn Trooper. I've talked to some Troopers embedded in one of our task forces. Every one of the Troopers I talked with in that Task Force liked the T&E guns enough that they went out and bought their own.

The IOS guns just came in stock at a larger store within driving distance from me. Once I get a chance to make the drive, I plan on picking up one a P365 and give it a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Beat Trash View Post

I know of one State Police Agency that is arranging for funding to purchase 1,600 P365's to issue to each sworn Trooper. I've talked to some Troopers embedded in one of our task forces. Every one of the Troopers I talked with in that Task Force liked the T&E guns enough that they went out and bought their own.

The IOS guns just came in stock at a larger store within driving distance from me. Once I get a chance to make the drive, I plan on picking up one a P365 and give it a shot.
    Ok thanks I didn't notice the date. I thought it was current. Every one I've handled in a LGS has a trigger not even close to a 320. Gritty multiple stages. Kind of a disappointment considering how much better all of my 320 triggers are. But I do have funds available and it's going to b this or the 43. The gadget is part of the consideration. I would like to have one very much for my 320's and for a 365 if it proves to be a reliable gun.
    Last edited by UNK; 11-27-2018 at 11:00 AM.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by Beat Trash View Post

There is a guy on Sigtalk keeping track of reported issue/nonissues by born on date and sn#. The title of the thread is "P365 Production Info Project". It is interesting to see the development of the P365. You can see were changes have been made and the crop of bad strikers went through. The current issue is dead or dim sights. I have had no faults with mine since I figured out how not to ride the slide stop. I can post if link to this if its ok with the mods.

Bought a P365 on Tuesday. Cleaned the shipping yuck off of the pistol and mags that night. Went and put 150rds down range on Wednesday morning. No issues at all.

Forgot to update this - my slide returned from Sig with a new front "X Ray" sight installed 15 days after I shipped it (not bad considering that included Thanksgiving and two weekends, so - 11-12 work days with shipping). Sight glows now. How they can get away with marketing that sight as "high visibility" has me stumped - the yellow ring around the front is impossible to see in anything but direct and bright backlighting...

Gun shot well enough on return - another 200 rounds without issue. Did I mention how small and light it is?

I took the P365 plunge too. Bought a LE version, and have about 350rds through it. It was made in June. So far it has been extremely accurate and reliable. The only function problems that I have had are that my thumbs tend to trip the slide release lever preventing lock back on last round fired, so it takes some grip adjustment. However, it isn’t as bad as other tiny guns like the G42. It’s definitely a keeper, but I plan on trading out the X-ray sights with some Trijicon HD XRs which are much better overall in my opinion.

Wow! No new posts about the P365 in a week... Is that an encouraging sign???
    Anyhow, I too took the plunge and picked up an LE 365 at Atlantic Tactical ( https://www.atlantictactical.com/store-suffolk/ ) today. GREAT shop, several locations. Born on date is 20-Oct-2018. Price was $448.99 with the X-Ray sights.
    Frankly, this is the first non-GLOCK pistol I've bought in a while, other than some "collectable" (?) Third Gen S&Ws. Looking forward to putting some rounds downrange ASAP. I'm going to add the Talon rubber texture grip as I prefer them on my small concealable pistols.
    Anyone have a suggestion for a Kydex type OWB?
    Last edited by Det1397; 12-21-2018 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Det1397 View Post
    Wow! No new posts about the P365 in a week... Is that an encouraging sign???
    Anyhow, I too took the plunge and picked up an LE 365 at Atlantic Tactical ( https://www.atlantictactical.com/store-suffolk/ ) today. GREAT shop, several locations. Born on date is 20-Oct-2018. Price was $448.99 with the X-Ray sights.
    Frankly, this is the first non-GLOCK pistol I've bought in a while, other than some "collectable" (?) Third Gen S&Ws. Looking forward to putting some rounds downrange ASAP. I'm going to add the Talon rubber texture grip as I prefer them on my small concealable pistols.
    Anyone have a suggestion for a Kydex type OWB?
    My buddy bought a JM OWB and really loves it. Not sure of the model, will reach out and see. Just a suggestion, but I’d shoot the 365 before adding Talons. I love Talons, and have them in all my G2 and 3 Glocks. Love them for small pistol also, and they were mandatory for the time I owned a G43. However, the 365 is the 1st small pistol I haven’t found the need for them. For me, the pistol stays locked in really well and has less “felt” recoil than a G26.

It’s really an amaizing design.
    Last edited by LSP552; 12-22-2018 at 10:16 AM.

User Tag List