Page 1 of 232 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Just got this in my email from Sig. Looks really interesting. Specs on weight and width are are the ballpark of G43 and Shield. I'm interested to see how this performs.

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/p365-...o-compact.html

Sig Sauer's new subcompact P365

Not sure if this is a duplicate post, but I just saw this on another forum so I thought I'd share.

http://soldiersystems.net/2018/01/08...ig-sauer-p365/

I like that it's a smaller EDC w/ higher capacity, but I'm no expert so I'm hoping some folks here have experience with it and can compare it against a Glock 43 or S&W Shield.

We all just can't wait for that pistol to drop.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

I do not like what he said here:

Unfortunately, with at least one round in every magazine on that first day, the pistol failed to completely go into battery. Initially, SIG employees told me I was limp wristing the pistol. As I was wearing gloves and it was very cold, I figured we’d see if that was actually the problem once we were inside on the second day. However, it turned out that all of the press, and a couple of SIG personnel shooting the pistol that day, experienced the same issue.

Do not like this part.

Unfortunately, with at least one round in every magazine on that first day, the pistol failed to completely go into battery. Initially, SIG employees told me I was limp wristing the pistol. As I was wearing gloves and it was very cold, I figured we’d see if that was actually the problem once we were inside on the second day. However, it turned out that all of the press, and a couple of SIG personnel shooting the pistol that day, experienced the same issue.

Looks pretty decent, however the article states that it had trouble going back into battery. I for one will no longer be a beta tester for any new sigs. Hopefully this one will be reliable. Sig at least know the first question anyone will ask will be the drop test.

https://youtu.be/0fvwq6-nWiE
    Last edited by Dismas316; 01-08-2018 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    Do not like this part.

I did not like this either. Hopefully as written later it was a cold/lubricant issue rather than a design flaw.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Still happy to have a 3953, I guess.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

If it runs reliably, this ought to be a real winner for them. If one can get G26 capacity in G43 size package, with an easy to shoot trigger, it should sell really well. This is a popular market right now.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Does this look like it has the functional equivalent of a Gadget?

If not, can we expect a Sig P365 Gadget Soon™?

Name:  P365.jpg
Views: 13504
Size:  17.3 KB

User Tag List