Page 213 of 232 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2320

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

I've been yeehawing lately about selling my Ruger LCR, in order to pick up another P365 as a backup/training gun. Fortunately, I never got around to doing anything with the LCR, which I've had for 4 years now. Just could not bring myself to sell it.

So finally I saw an opportunity to snag a used 2023 production P365 FCU (s/n 66F...), which started life as a XMACRO Comp. I received the FCU at my FFL this week and popped my spare XL slide on it. Amusingly, after 10 years of buying and selling handguns, I finally just about fulfilled the advice I got when I first registered with Pistol-Forum: "buy two Glock 19s and a case of ammo." This '23 FCU has the "x" trigger, just like my '21 P365X. I'm in between optics, currently running irons. I was waiting for the EPS Carry to shake out any initial production issues, but the plan is to pick up a new red 6 MOA EPS Carry later this summer or fall.

I'll be wringing out the new FCU soon and will post back. I don't know if Sig did any running changes in the FCUs, but it will be interesting to compare them side by side.

Name:  IMG_2714.jpg
Views: 746
Size:  37.4 KB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I don't know if Sig did any running changes in the FCUs, but it will be interesting to compare them side by side.
    During my manual safety experiment I had 3qty 365 and 3qty 365xl. On some if you dry fired and then put on the manual safety it would lock the slide and on others it would not which would lead me to believe they were making changes. It's one of the main reasons I moved back to Glocks/SCD.
    Adam

Quote Originally Posted by Archer1440 View Post
    January 2019, 10 rounds, 124 grain Lawman, off a range bag, not a proper rest, 25 yards, with the SIG green laser module for the 365.

Those flyers were all me at the time. Gun is way too small for my hands, but "accurate enough".

Damn nice shooting

Site Supporter
    ArmoryCraft finally announced their extended safety for the P365 series. I'm pretty stoked about this as I wanted a safety on all of mine, but the OEM lever was just to small.

https://www.armorycraft.com/product-...xtended-safety

Black Nitride/QPQ - between AUG 28 - SEP 7th

Solid steel billet and hardened. This grooved and extended SIG P365 safety is about 2mm (.079") wider on each side and re-contours the profile for an easier and more positive on/off actuation in all situations.
    Last edited by Biggy; 07-18-2023 at 02:22 PM.

Orange followers, same as the ones in the Macro mags, if you want to replace your black ones in P365/P365XL mags:

https://desertdepotarms.com/product/...-40-w-357-sig/

Name:  Screenshot from 2023-07-18 15-23-56.png
Views: 514
Size:  63.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post

I'll be wringing out the new FCU soon and will post back.
    Been so busy fiddling with my 1911 I forgot I have three range sessions in with that used FCU I picked up a few months ago. I have it in an XL grip, waiting on WC to release the Macro module. Optic is the EPS Carry MRS Red I got from MidWest optics. So far I've moved the dot two clicks after initial mounting. I take it and shoot a couple magazines worth each time, making sure it works (it does) while waiting.

This is intended to be a Carry Optics gun down the road. My USPSA rig has a Macro holster and I have reconfigured my DAA pouches for the 365 Macro mags+TTI extendo's I still have kicking around.

Funny I've been shooting irons for 12 months, using a dot after so long is almost like cheating. I set it with just the big 32 MOA circle, so I could get used to indexing a dot again. Doing serious dry practice with my Steve Anderson books will have to wait till we relocate (yes, again) to Ocala FL this fall. There is a USPSA club in Gainsville, up I-75 from where we will be that I plan to check out.

The only real metric I have completed is The Test, untimed at the square range from low ready. I'm just shooting at cadence; see doughnut, shoot doughnut. So far so good.
    Name:  IMG_2906.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  55.9 KB
    Last edited by RJ; 07-18-2023 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    ArmoryCraft finally announced their extended safety for the P365 series. I'm pretty stoked about this as I wanted a safety on all of mine, but the OEM lever was just to small.
    Meh. My buddy who made the Shield safeties, his will be better. You can take that to the bank.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Meh. My buddy who made the Shield safeties, his will be better. You can take that to the bank.
    Is he doing a P365? I didn't think that was in the cards for him, but if it is, awesome! Keep us in the loop.

Quote Originally Posted by karandom View Post
    Is he doing a P365? I didn't think that was in the cards for him, but if it is, awesome! Keep us in the loop.
    Prototype 1 is being tested now
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

User Tag List