Page 111 of 232 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2320

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by lwt16 View Post
    I replaced my front sight with a Night Fision (first time trying them) in red outline. I noticed that the tritium is quite a bit brighter than the factory rear sight.

Attachment 73106

Attachment 73107

You can choose other colors and either a #6 or #8 size. Cost me around 50 bucks and allowed me to adjust my POI to my preferred six o'clock hold.

Regards.
    I normally replace the Trijicons I normally buy every 5 years. However, they have been out of stock for awhile. I may try the Night Fision. #6 is the standard factory height.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    I normally replace the Trijicons I normally buy every 5 years. However, they have been out of stock for awhile. I may try the Night Fision. #6 is the standard factory height.

Name:  nightfishionfront2.jpg
Views: 884
Size:  15.2 KB

They (NF) claim they are brighter than the competition. Not sure if they are and I've read that the color of the front sight outline matters in that respect. Here's a shot in a dark room with the factory rear sights.

Regards.

After 2 years, the tritium in the sights that came with the gun is still useable but is also noticeably dimmer. This is a little disappointing, since I like the sights in other respects.
    If still usable Sig probably won't swap them yet, but they do have a 5 year warranty

Site Supporter
    Ordered Night Fision sights yesterday, with green tritium front and rear, an orange front, and black rear. Apparently these are made to order, which I am happy to learn since the useful time of anything tritium is limited.

Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Ordered Night Fision sights yesterday, with green tritium front and rear, an orange front, and black rear. Apparently these are made to order, which I am happy to learn since the useful time of anything tritium is limited.

I have guns with factory Sig night sights, Night Fision, Factory S&W night sights and factory CZ night sights. The Night Fision are brighter by far than all except the CZ factory ones. They are very bright! I think you will be happy with Night Fision. My only complaint with them (minor) is the rear sight had sharp edges.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by claymore504 View Post
    I have guns with factory Sig night sights, Night Fision, Factory S&W night sights and factory CZ night sights. The Night Fision are brighter by far than all except the CZ factory ones. They are very bright! I think you will be happy with Night Fision. My only complaint with them (minor) is the rear sight had sharp edges.
    This is good to know. My biggest concern is how long the tritium stays bright enough to easily see in a variety of low light conditions. As best I can tell, part of the issue is how well the vials are protected from damage and/or leakage. Having enough tritium to be brighter from the start certainly also helps. Their use of curved lenses to focus the light from the tritium through refraction is also interesting.

Site Supporter
    The Night Fision sights are now on my P365, and alignment has been confirmed with a laser bore sighter.

The sights are very bright. Hopefully that is a good sigh that they will last a long time.

The orange front and black rear with green tritium all around seems to be a very highly visible combination against a variety of backgrounds.

The rear notch is slightly narrower than the front post, but if the sights are aligned, I still get a small amount of light between either side of the front post and rear notch.

It is good to know that a good option exists once the factory tritium gets dim.

Picked up a P365X last week and finally got it to the range today with the wife since it's intended use is her new carry piece. Also ran 100 rounds through my P365 with boring reliability.

Box of Aguila 124 grain, Norma 115, Fed Champion 115, and 20 rounds of 147 HST. Everything was fine until we shot the Champion. One FTFeed and three failures to return to battery. The cartridge got jammed against the barrel on the FTFeed, but easy clear. The failure to return to battery occurred on the last two magazines of the day with me shooting. Trigger would pull, but not engage as slide was maybe 1/4" OOB. Barely touching rear of slide with thumb caused slide to pop forward.

The FTRBs I attribute to using too much EWG as I globbed it on during a downpour for initial lube, along with Fed Champion being traditional mouse fart FMJ. No telling for the FTF as it was the wife shooting. Giving her my P365 and I'm taking the X back to the range this week to run some Win 9mm NATO and Fiocchi along with a proper coat of grease.

ETA: Will be adding a flat trigger to my P365, very noice.
    Last edited by Wonder9; 08-15-2021 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Flat Trigger

I was in the process of doing a trade over the weekend for a P365, but it fell through. I was disappointed enough that I went and picked up a new one at the Pro Shop - a normal P365 with manual safety. I’m thinking it will get a RMRcc at some point.

I would normally shoot it Wednesday evening, but my membership is pending at a local club so I think I’ll wait a few weeks until that goes through. I’d rather shoot at a private range right now.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    For the first time in month's, I carried my P10C all last week.
    I went back to my Razorback XL Saturday, it's accurate, been 100%
    reliable and for me anyway, with the Razorback and 407K, in a JM 2.0
    it's a perfect 14 hr a day carry.

User Tag List