Page 223 of 232 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2320

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    I do swap my triggers to curved but that is personal preference
    I also have a mild preference for curved, but in live fire I don't detect any difference in my performance between the two.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I also have a mild preference for curved, but in live fire I don't detect any difference in my performance between the two.
    Ha you are a better shooter than I =)

I can do 93+ usually on 25 yards b8 with curved. It is usually between 88 to 93 for a flat for me.

No idea why though, but only time that I notice is distance

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Yes MIM . Ill defer to your info.
    That’s from a SIG rep but given MIMs negative light in sone parts of the gun industry he may have chosen to use the term “casting.”

I don’t think you can machine MIM

I’ll get clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    I do swap my triggers to curved but that is personal preference
    I took my wife’s new P365 curved trigger and promptly put a round through the bull at 5 yards. I recall being mildly surprised. I may need to try a curved in my XL / Macro / Frankenstein gun one of these days.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    That’s from a SIG rep but given MIMs negative light in sone parts of the gun industry he may have chosen to use the term “casting.”

I don’t think you can machine MIM

I’ll get clarification.
    You shouldnt have to machine mim. It should be to tolerance. Surprisingly you can weld it.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

After renting a 365-380 and X-Macro over the past month, I joined the XL club yesterday. I'm already looking at FCUs in case I decide to lego a second 365.

I know the grip modules are safety/no safety specific, but are the FCUs? I've seen safety kits available on GB but can I buy a non-safety FCU and install the kit like you can with M&Ps or does it have to go to someone like AB Prototype?
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    I know the grip modules are safety/no safety specific, but are the FCUs? I've seen safety kits available on GB but can I buy a non-safety FCU and install the kit like you can with M&Ps or does it have to go to someone like AB Prototype?
    FCU's are generic. You can install a safety onto--or take it off of--any FCU.

Quote Originally Posted by maximus83 View Post
    FCU's are generic. You can install a safety onto--or take it off of--any FCU.
    Thanks!

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Just got back from my first outing with the XL and I'm pretty pleased with it overall.

Based on the 2 365s I rented, I swapped the stock grip module for a WC before going to the range. To me the stock grip is like holding a broom handle (and I don't mean a C96) but shape of the WC gives me a just little more real estate to hang on to. Having said that, has anyone tried the Hogue slip on grip in conjunction with the WC module?

Also, who do we like for base plates? Not necessarily looking to add capacity, just a little more pinky room.

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    Just got back from my first outing with the XL and I'm pretty pleased with it overall.

Based on the 2 365s I rented, I swapped the stock grip module for a WC before going to the range. To me the stock grip is like holding a broom handle (and I don't mean a C96) but shape of the WC gives me a just little more real estate to hang on to. Having said that, has anyone tried the Hogue slip on grip in conjunction with the WC module?

Also, who do we like for base plates? Not necessarily looking to add capacity, just a little more pinky room.
    I am a huge fan of the macro grip

User Tag List