Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hebrew Hammer...Ranch Edition

Hebrew Hammer...Ranch Edition

I scored a wonderful crossdraw with a unique snap mechanism from Karla Van Horne from Purdue Leather at the DALLAS Safari Club show yesterday. I have covered one of her holsters forever and I love this style of holster and it was a perfect match for one of my 4” S&W 25-5’s. It is an awesome pairing
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

sploosh

Site Supporter
    Sweet!

If I was ever going to cheat on my wonderful beloved G19's... that right there would be the temptation.

Quote Originally Posted by ldunnmobile View Post
    If I was ever going to cheat on my wonderful beloved G19's... that right there would be the temptation.
    Careful.....you could fall in love.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Karla does wonderful work at Purdy Gear. Have a belt that she made, waiting on some leather. Nice Snag and would love to have that 45.

Quote Originally Posted by Les Pepperoni View Post
    sploosh
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    That's sure a good lookin' holster! I'm sure the armadillo that I did in this past weekend with a Glock 19 drawn from a RCS Phantom IWB would've preferred the S&W treatment!
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

Mazel Tov to my Hebrew Brother! Is that middle finger/SSIII-esque paddle for retention, Darryl?

civiliandefender.com

User Tag List