Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stargate SG-1 (FN PS90)

Stargate SG-1 (FN PS90)

Because... SG-1... and defense against killer attack rabbits... and Form 1's.

Attachment 22855
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

that is a big ass barrel on that thing. I thought they were shorter.

eta: huh. I guess not. nice blaster.
    Last edited by hufnagel; 01-07-2018 at 12:07 PM.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    that is a big ass barrel on that thing. I thought they were shorter.

eta: huh. I guess not. nice blaster.
    I can cut 6" off of it after the Form 1 comes back.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."

Site Supporter
    They can shoot down enemy attack space craft, IIRC. One guy used to shoot one in Carbine matches. Haven't seen him for a few years. The Goa'uld must have got him.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    They can shoot down enemy attack space craft, IIRC. One guy used to shoot one in Carbine matches. Haven't seen him for a few years. The Goa'uld must have got him.
    Or he became an Ori Prior. The ammo prices on 5.7 can make anyone seek religion....
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Quote Originally Posted by GardoneVT View Post
    The ammo prices on 5.7 can make anyone seek religion....
    Same price as LE packaged 9mm HST (about 0.40/round per 1000).
    About twice the price of 17HMR or 22mag, but way more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    You need to bring that thing to ABQ when you get the proper barrel on it. I'm sure @JDM, @JFK, and myself would love to play with it.
    Absolutely

Hammertime

This was an expensive, slow project that I sort of regret today as it is hard to sell. But it is a super cool gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    You need to bring that thing to ABQ when you get the proper barrel on it. I'm sure @JDM, @JFK, and myself would love to play with it.
    Proper barrel and install my Gemtech Trek.

Very cool.

I owned two about 10 years ago. Later sold them but missed it - so, I bought one about 2 years ago.

I never SBR'd any of them - because I don't like the strings attached. And honestly - the gun is still as short as a short barreled AR with the factory barrel. You also get 200 more FPS out of the longer barrel.

User Tag List