Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Magpul Glock 10 round magazines

Just saw this... Sold out for now, but I clicked the "notify" buttion. Will order some as soon as they are available again, as my state imposes magazine restrictions. Looking forward to hearing some more about them and how they work. I have yet to have a problem with my OEM 10 rounders, but keep hearing about problems with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Breeze View Post
    Are they single stack internally?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    Good question. Although I haven’t figured out exactly how you’re supposed to disassemble them, it appears to be blocked to only accept 10 rounds instead of going all the way down to 15.

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy

Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post
    Good question. Although I haven’t figured out exactly how you’re supposed to disassemble them, it appears to be blocked to only accept 10 rounds instead of going all the way down to 15.

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy
    I'm unsure how to remove the floor plate lock. Pain in the butt to load it to 10.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Look! Just because we're bereaved, that doesn't make us saps!

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Sellers View Post
    I'm unsure how to remove the floor plate lock. Pain in the butt to load it to 10.

Non scientific comparison photos of the thickness of the magpul baseplate and the gen 5 baseplates.

Last edited by Larry Sellers; 01-13-2018 at 09:42 AM.

Hi Risk Customer Services
    Anyone have an active link where to buy these? The original Aim Surplus one is dead. I have some non-LEO friends behind enemy lines here in CT looking to order these.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    Anyone have an active link where to buy these? The original Aim Surplus one is dead. I have some non-LEO friends behind enemy lines here in CT looking to order these.
    That’s where I bought them from, CT myself.

Photo from a friend who disassembled the mag, not sure how he did it but will find out.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Sellers View Post
    That’s where I bought them from, CT myself.

Photo from a friend who disassembled the mag, not sure how he did it but will find out.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
    Nice. Any chance you could ask if the tube is hollow? I'm assuming it is and that plastic piece that goes into side is the "limiter"?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Hi Risk Customer Services
    Disregard. I is dumb.
    Last edited by Whiskey_Bravo; 01-15-2018 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    Larry I am slightly confused brother. By CT I meant Connecticut, but I am looking for a website or a local shop to purchase these. Any ideas?
    I’m in Ct as well, I purchased through aim surplus when they went on sale. No other source for them as of yet, but I can ask my local FFL (Wolcott) if he can or has a line on how to snag them.

I put a box of 147gr HST and a mix of 100 rounds of LAX and Perfecta 115gr through two of the magazines with no problems. Loading the last round in each mag was worse than loading OEM 10 round Glock magazines to capacity. Now I just have to figure out how to disassemble them past removing the floorplates...

User Tag List