Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpul Glock 10 round magazines

Magpul Glock 10 round magazines

So I happened to see this little gem pop up in an AIM Surplus email this morning. Checked Magpul's site, it apparently doesn't exist as far as their site is concerned. Thoughts?

https://www.aimsurplus.com/product.a...=5883&fprdct=1

Good prices on the other mags as well, if only I had some spare money lol I'd order some more to replace all my kci Korean mags..

Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post
    So I happened to see this little gem pop up in an AIM Surplus email this morning. Checked Magpul's site, it apparently doesn't exist as far as their site is concerned. Thoughts?

The Magpul 12 round mags for the G26 make sense to me for multiple reasons. A ten round magazine not so much as it really doesn't do anything I can't accomplish better with OEM magazines or the 12 rounder from Magpul.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post

It might not be on their site yet. It would be interesting to see how they accomplished the limited capacity in the g19 size vs. Oem.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    I believe the product linked to at Aim is a 10-round G19-sized mag, which I agree aren’t particularly useful or interesting to me — but I don’t live in a state with mag capacity restrictions.
    Ack!!! That's what I get for posting before finishing my coffee.

Thanks for setting me straight and my apologies for not studying the ad more closely.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

They're not marketing them to you, they're marketing them to people who live in (magazine-capacity) restrictive jurisdictions.

At 1/2 to 1/3 of the price, and much easier to clean (compared to OEM), I think they'll sell well.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Ack!!! That's what I get for posting before finishing my coffee.

Thanks for setting me straight and my apologies for not studying the ad more closely.
    Indeed and Tom beat me to it. These G19 10-rounders are interesting as OEM 10 rounders from Glock have a rep (even from Glock) that they’re not Duty/carry worthy. A 10 round Magpul mag that functions just as well as a 15 round sample would be a God send and literally what people (myself included) have been asking for.

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Breeze View Post
    It might not be on their site yet. It would be interesting to see how they accomplished the limited capacity in the g19 size vs. Oem.

Indeed it would. If the internal dimensions and follower design aren’t half-ass slapped together like the Glock OEM design was it should work fairly well.

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy

Interesting, I've been waiting for something like this for awhile. I've been using OEM Glock 10 round magazines slightly modified to accept the 9mm6 follower in my G19, because the 2183 followers and 9mm3 followers cause nose dive issues with JHPs. I just ordered two, I'll test them out my next range session.

I wonder if the rounds are double stacked in the mag tube and somehow the internal dimensions are just allowed to accept the 10....or are they single stacked liked the Glock oem. From other posts about this topic on the forum, I remember someone mentioning that the shape of the 9mm cartridge and single stack don't go well together.

Last edited by Cool Breeze; 01-06-2018 at 03:09 PM.

User Tag List