Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Steve Bannon Turns On Trump

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    You'll rot your eyes out, kid. I know it's cold up there, but you might need to get out more.
    I can't help it! Internet catfights in which I have no dog and social media chimpouts by lolcows are my favorite forms of online entertainment.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Like him or not, but President Trump is pretty much the closet thing to Zaphod Beeblebrox we will ever have in the Oval Office.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Like him or not, but President Trump is pretty much the closet thing to Zaphod Beeblebrox we will ever have in the Oval Office.
    I hadda look that one up.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I hadda look that one up.
    Some of the best books ever written... at least until "So Long and Thanks for All the Fish".
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    How it looks in my mind when I think of their egos colliding:

Some of the best books ever written... at least until "So Long and Thanks for All the Fish".
    I have to admit that despite my lifelong love of (amateur) astronomy, I've never developed much of an appreciation for sci-fi and fantasy. I guess I need to try harder.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

This is the most cogent analysis of the current POTUS I have seen to date.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Now you've done it. Fate and Irony are going team up and accept your challenge.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I have to admit that despite my lifelong love of (amateur) astronomy, I've never developed much of an appreciation for sci-fi and fantasy. I guess I need to try harder.
    Hitchhiker's Guide isn't really sci-fi any more than Titanic is a movie about a boat trip. It's just the vehicle for the story, and HG is mostly just being funny in a clever British-y sort of way.

Starship Troopers is the same way. It would be just as good if it was set on viking ships. (The movie sucks, the book is quite good).
    Last edited by BehindBlueI's; 01-03-2018 at 08:56 PM.

You see that too?

User Tag List