Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: New 11# Beretta Hammer Springs Coming!

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    Um, no.

If you are the maker for 5Shot leather, I guess I inadvertently jumped into an inquiry meant only for you.

I was just giving an honest recommendation.

I genuinely apologize if I stepped in where I shouldn’t have and caused offense.
    I am 5 Shot Leather, but I was just checking to make sure there wasn't some issue I needed to correct.

Back to the topic...

Quote Originally Posted by John Ralston View Post
    I am 5 Shot Leather, ...
    Yes, I was kind of hoping to see some pretty pictures of a Beretta is some 5 Shot Leather.

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    That said, the trigger in the 92 with the 12lb hammer spring is simply amazing!
    The 12lb spring combined with a TJIAB (spurless hammer) plus a performance trigger bar makes it “holy crap”, freakin unbelievably amazing! Thank you very much. No problems with my 92A1.

I’ve been running the 11lb spring in my Px4 CC right after they were available with a spurless hammer. No problems and no change on primer indents. Also with a TJIAB and also “holy crap”, freakin unbelievably amazing. I’d figure the spurless hammer would be the lightest hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by medmo View Post
    The 12lb spring combined with a TJIAB (spurless hammer) plus a performance trigger bar makes it “holy crap”, freakin unbelievably amazing! Thank you very much. No problems with my 92A1.

I’ve been running the 11lb spring in my Px4 CC right after they were available with a spurless hammer. No problems and no change on primer indents. Also with a TJIAB and also “holy crap”, freakin unbelievably amazing. I’d figure the spurless hammer would be the lightest hammer.
    OK, a question for the PX4 fans out there. I have a crap ton of rounds through several different PX4s with the 11 pound CS hammer spring in them. I have had no issues with it, ever. Nor have I heard of any.

This makes me think we could push it a little more and do a 10-pound hammer spring for the PX4 and really make the DA unbelievable.

Who would be interested in giving that a try?

It would be pretty easy to have a batch made.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Site Supporter
    @LangdonTactical - I'd be in for three assuming you determine that it works. I'd be more concerned with it making the SA too light.

in for 2
    David S.

In for 1. Also, that new trigger bar you mentioned, I’ll take one of those too.

Always between two major rivers that begin with the letter "M."
    Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    I'd be more concerned with it making the SA too light.
    A Compact or full size might take it, but I know the SA would be uncontrollable for me in my pet SC as it sits right now- the 12# hammer spring in it is hairy enough.
    gn

"On the internet, nobody knows if you are a dog... or even a cat."

I'll try a couple. Should be sweet in a compact that I made DAO.

In for four.

User Tag List