Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: IDPA has added carry optics

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Well to be fair, some people can barely tie their own shoes and probably shouldn’t be allowed on the internet.
    I feel that most wear these for the clean appearance and quiet confidence, it wouldn't be fair to assume anything else.

Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    I feel that most wear these for the clean appearance and quiet confidence, it wouldn't be fair to assume anything else.

Ah he got the velcro...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Well to be fair, some people can barely tie their own shoes and probably shouldn’t be allowed on the internet.
    But how are millennials going to learn to tie their shoes without YouTube????

No need to learn how to tie shoe laces when they wear bunny slippers in their safe spaces.

Attachment 29624
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Site Supporter
    Name:  87A9021D-993B-4657-9533-3E9498B4F2F9.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  43.8 KB

Has anyone with a higher attention span than me done a breakdown comparison between USPSA and IDPA CO divisions, IE what is / is not allowed?

The main one I can think of is that USPSA CO no longer carries the 10 shot limit of Production and IDPA.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Watson View Post
    The main one I can think of is that USPSA CO no longer carries the 10 shot limit of Production and IDPA.
    I just saw you can’t add front cocking serrations. My 34 is out getting milled for an optic... and FCS. Oh well.

So call 'em up with a change order. If the work has not yet been done, you can have it stopped so as to stay compliant.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Watson View Post
    So call 'em up with a change order. If the work has not yet been done, you can have it stopped so as to stay compliant.
    Slide is already been sent to refinishing. No big deal.

User Tag List