Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: I Am Phat Over Revolvers, Especially Rugers

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Don’t encourage him. He’s already won the gunternets several times with that cabin.

You also win. Out of curiosity, what are those things that look like buckets of cartoon clams on the front of your Raptor?
    36,000 Lumens of daylight attached to a switch. It is a set of Baja Designs LD-9 lights that are the current hot thing for desert lighting.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by Rickity Plumber View Post
    Sarcasm is most likely the hardest form of jocularity to convey to an unknowing "victim".

The other forums I frequent (mostly right wing conservative sites and guns, pistols, Rugers, survival etc) , I always try to insert this exactly like you see it here <sarcasm> somewhere near the bottom of the post.
    This thread is no longer yours. It does not belong to you anymore. The council met and was not happy with the direction you were trying to take it in. A vote was taken, and it was unanimous in favor of Lost River and Dagga Boy redeeming it with more cabin photos and hand tooled leather gunfighter belts and holsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    Been busy getting married.
    Well that's much more important than the rest of this stuff. Congratulations! I wish you many years of happiness.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    This thread is no longer yours. It does not belong to you anymore. The council met and was not happy with the direction you were trying to take it in. A vote was taken, and it was unanimous in favor of Lost River and Dagga Boy redeeming it with more cabin photos and hand tooled leather gunfighter belts and holsters.
    Whaddya want? Pics of my hot Puerto Rican wife in her best beach attire? Or gun talk?

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Pretty good excuse!
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickity Plumber View Post
    Whaddya want? Pics of my hot Puerto Rican wife in her best beach attire? Or gun talk?
    The council has reached it's decision. No appeal has been offered and none will be given.

I like the Ruger single actions pretty well.

A Blackhawk in 45 that I flat topped and made one piece rosewoods for.

Name:  IMG_5853.jpg
Views: 482
Size:  80.4 KB

36,000 Lumens of daylight attached to a switch. It is a set of Baja Designs LD-9 lights that are the current hot thing for desert lighting.
    Thats pretty cool, do you have snake lights also?

Quote Originally Posted by Malamute View Post
    Thats pretty cool, do you have snake lights also?
    Yep. LED rack in the bumper and a couple in the rear bumper.

To get back on track.....yea, I love Ruger single actions as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Yep. LED rack in the bumper and a couple in the rear bumper.

To get back on track.....yea, I love Ruger single actions as well.
    That... is beautiful.

User Tag List