Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do with handgun when nature calls?

Quote Originally Posted by cmbarny2 View Post
    I don't know about you but I can drop a turd without needing to almost step out of my pants to do it.
    I remember back in my incarceration days the inmates used to take a leg out of their coveralls when defecation was in progress.
    In case someone attacked during this moment of vulnerability it was possible to fight back since the legs were not trapped by what amounted to leg shackles.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

The SASS club here had a Cowgirl drop her sixshooter down the traditional outhouse.
    Another reason to be careful with your gun and gear in a public convenience.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    I remember back in my incarceration days the inmates used to take a leg out of their coveralls when defecation was in progress.
    In case someone attacked during this moment of vulnerability it was possible to fight back since the legs were not trapped by what amounted to leg shackles.
    I was told that this was the warrior’s way when wearing a Gi in my Karate-do days as a youth.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Watson View Post
    The SASS club here had a Cowgirl drop her sixshooter down the traditional outhouse.
    Taurus?

Site Supporter
    I don't have a colon anymore so I spend more time on the toilet then the average 50 year old man. I carry AIWB and have used the top of the tank behind me, the toilet paper holder, or placed it in my pants. I have considered a clip for the lanyard hole to attach it to my neck knife/readling glasses cord while I'm sitting. I'd prefer to keep it on me and am going to try keeping it on my belt as has been suggested. I'd like to only poop at home but it isn't an option. I forgot my gun one time but thankfully was at home and my wife asked why it was on the bathroom counter.
    --Jason--

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Taurus?
    Probably something nicer, Uberti at minimum maybe Ruger or Colt.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    I don't have a colon anymore so I spend more time on the toilet then the average 50 year old man. I carry AIWB and have used the top of the tank behind me, the toilet paper holder, or placed it in my pants. I have considered a clip for the lanyard hole to attach it to my neck knife/readling glasses cord while I'm sitting. I'd prefer to keep it on me and am going to try keeping it on my belt as has been suggested. I'd like to only poop at home but it isn't an option. I forgot my gun one time but thankfully was at home and my wife asked why it was on the bathroom counter.
    A well known regional convenience store down the street from my work, I know the manager well. Last month, before Christmas, someone used the can and placed their pistol in one of those steel holders (not sure if it was the TP one, or one for those toilet seat covers), but someone found it (luckily an adult) and alerted him as the manager. They shut down that restroom, until local PD arrived to remove it.

Point being, make SURE it is someplace visible to you. This fell down just enough, that when the next user went to get something out of that container, he found it.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    A well known regional convenience store down the street from my work, I know the manager well. Last month, before Christmas, someone used the can and placed their pistol in one of those steel holders (not sure if it was the TP one, or one for those toilet seat covers), but someone found it (luckily an adult) and alerted him as the manager. They shut down that restroom, until local PD arrived to remove it.

Point being, make SURE it is someplace visible to you. This fell down just enough, that when the next user went to get something out of that container, he found it.
    I just added a TLR-6 to my gun and purchased a safety orange holster. It catches my eye more than a black holster(I carry AIWB so no one sees it).
    --Jason--

Something I came across while looking for something else:

https://www.policeone.com/the-tactic...ncealed-carry/

Remove holster from belt and just hold the damn thing...

I dislike the idea of taking it completely off and setting it somewhere, so when I carry AIWB (99% of the time) this is how I sit.

Attachment 24292
    Last edited by texasaggie2005; 03-08-2018 at 09:13 AM.

User Tag List