Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: What to do with handgun when nature calls?

Nice job, Skeeter!

https://www.policeone.com/chiefs-she...f1417-42778711

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Holding a gun after after residing in the underwear hammock is not attractive.
    I can see that if you didn't make it to the can in time. If it's some other reason, please do not share it.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

If you have to unholster, focus, an SCD and a MIC holster can help you get things worked out.

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    Developing a system for this is part of being armed and female. I’ve worked it out - appendix for weapon and spare mag seems easiest and best to me.

Site Supporter
    Recently learned the hard way: if one is pocket-carrying a snub and barefooted, and nature calls in such a way to necessitate dropping one’s shorts, it behooves one to be mindful exactly how the shorts fall, and to control their velocity. For it is most disagreeable if, in careless haste, the pocketed snub happens to impact one’s big toe hard enough to crack the nail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Experiment and adapt your food intake, fitness (and digestive time tables ) to a degree that places you in tactical advantage....

Like at your own home in your own bathroom.
    This. I am regular as a clock. I haven't crapped in a public toilet in over a decade other than in an airport and I couldn't have a gun there.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Experiment and adapt your food intake, fitness (and digestive time tables ) to a degree that places you in tactical advantage....

Like at your own home in your own bathroom.
    Not everyone's lives are that regular.

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    Not everyone's lives are that regular.
    My job puts me a large number of states..... for sometimes unpredictable numbers of days....

60k miles a year on company cars each year for the last 8 years.

I’m totally lactose intolerant and have volatile reactions to some other common food ingredients.

So. It can be done...especially if you have to.

When Nature Calls

Over the cell phone- "Hello. This is Mother Nature calling. Won't you be a dear and bring me your stool? I have a little project I'm working on."

"What? A little project? Look, it's going to have to wait, I'm in the middle of something and-"

Rumbling sounds accompany a sudden spike in intestinal pressure.

"I insist."

Clutches gut. "Yes ma'am..."
    Last edited by MistWolf; 07-21-2019 at 12:28 PM.
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

The changing table is grand… prefer Chickfila restrooms for this reason. :-P
    I have found that my holstered gun entire will rest securely in a standard to-code "help me get up" bar in a handicap stall. It's off the floor, out of sight from passers-by, and never leaves the protection of the holster (pull the dot loops)… I would recommend pull-press checking the magazine if you try this. Sometimes the weight presses on the magazine release. That'd be a fail.
    Pants hammock is last resort, but doable.
    If you are carrying a G43 or 642, you can slip it in a pocket.

And as before said… train yourself to be more… predictable.

User Tag List