Thread: Anyone work for a school district? Ccw question.

Anyone work for a school district? Ccw question.

Does anyone here work for a school district? The ccw poll brought up the whole carry anywhere all the time no matter what deal. Which I think we should carry as many places as possible. But there are certain places where it is a strict no go. And you are more then talking about losing your career.

Curious how others do that carry or do not carry in government no fly zones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since this is the Romper Room: I think it's perfectly reasonable to ask that people expose themselves to felony charges and career-ending job loss or, in the alternative, to simply uproot tens (or hundreds) of thousands of dollars' worth of investment in education, relocation, and living expenses and pick a new career. I think that position is especially reasonable to take if you're in a position where you yourself do not have to make that decision by virtue of statutory powers granted to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post
    Curious how others do that carry or do not carry in government no fly zones.
    I was a long time government employee (still am I guess), and I'm a serial rule follower.
    Last edited by JTQ; 12-29-2017 at 09:04 PM.

I follow all signs... See that NSA!?? Im a good boy!!!

School district laws are state and local laws. People could have various opinions or habits that might be otherwise legal or illegal in various places, depending on location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Pistol-Forum.com Code of Conduct, Section II
    Under absolutely no circumstances should you ever:

Post derogatory comments of a racial, religious, or sexual nature.
    Post comments in support of criminal violence or other illegal activities, including illegal modifications of firearms.
    Post comments that threaten harm to law enforcement officers, members of the military, government officials, other members, or the public at large.
    Post someone else’s personal information without permission, or attempt to interfere with someone’s personal/professional life based on web forum discussion.
    Clutter a thread with extraneous nonsense unrelated to the topic.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

User Tag List