Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruger’s new PCC

One of these and a new 10/22 Takedown are on my short list...the PCC first of course!
    Shoot more, post less...

Now I'm looking at one of these backpacks.

A pack like that with a G26 or chopped G19 and a handful of 10 round mags would make for a pretty good traveling setup.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MSparks909 View Post
    One of these and a new 10/22 Takedown are on my short list...the PCC first of course!
    I'm seriously considering selling a bull barrel hot rodded 10/22 in order to go down this route myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    Those are really neat!

FWIW, they are also available on Amazon (with free Prime Shipping) for the same price and PF earns a small commission if you buy it from there (after clicking this link or the Shop at Amazon Button in the navbar). [emoji4]
    Excellent timing. I tried to snag one off their website, but the paypal plug-in thingy (technical term) wasn't working.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Great to see these things making it into the wild (although I have yet to handle one) and that they are being so well received! I'm planning on picking one up for my primary house gun as my wife is far better with a rifle than a pistol. I really hope that someone starts making magazine adapter kits for them - given it's 10/22 origins I imagine the possibilities are endless.

Tom: Do you also earn a commission if we go through the Shop at Amazon Button when we buy books or something at Amazon? (I've never done that, but if it means money to PF, why not?)

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by tanner View Post

A pack like that with a G26 or chopped G19 and a handful of 10 round mags would make for a pretty good traveling setup.
    Hmm.

This rifle seems like a great way to introduce someone to the shooting sport and being in CT with our insane rifle laws it'll be a fun gun for my wife to shoot and not have to wrestle with. Couple the fact that it seems reasonably priced, and the simple operation and I think it's a winner.

Planning on snagging one soon.
    Look! Just because we're bereaved, that doesn't make us saps!

Quote Originally Posted by tanner View Post

This. Had the same thought.

My wife loves shooting the 10/22 I think one of these would be a fun gun for her to shoot. Throw on a cheap red dot and call it good. Hopefully magpul drops a stock as well. I was interested in the roni stabilizer stock for the Glock. But this is more useful I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List