Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruger’s new PCC

Quote Originally Posted by Screwball View Post
    You had the thread protector pinned?

That was the only feature on the rifle, so would have been fine if left alone. At least current NJ law. Just pin the magazines to 10, and good to go.
    No. I said I would have the thread protector pinned if I intended to shoot it at matches in any state.
    Real guns have hammers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Duffy View Post
    No. I said I would have the thread protector pinned if I intended to shoot it at matches in any state.
    Roger that... misread your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Bratch View Post
    You jerks didn’t talk me out of it so I can finally cross suppressed 9mm carbine off of my to buy list. I’ll have to find somewhere to shoot it that is quiet enough to evaluate. I’ve already threatened a late night gopher extermination mission but the boss frowned on that idea.

What can is that?

Very cool set up. I'll have some funds in Q2 of next year for a new firearm purchase, this is now on the list of consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    What can is that?

Very cool set up. I'll have some funds in Q2 of next year for a new firearm purchase, this is now on the list of consideration.

It’s an old Gemtech Tundra. I bought it back in the 0Xs when Gemtech ran their Gemtech Tax special. It’s mainly set in the safe this whole time but maybe it’ll finally get some use on the PCC.

Following this one with interest, and it got me to poking around. I missed it if it was mentioned earlier, but this looks like a handy accessory:

Midwest Industries Ruger PC9 M-Lok rail mount

https://www.midwestindustriesinc.com...-p/mi-pc9m.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvaScY7GCR8

Quote Originally Posted by Gater View Post
    Following this one with interest, and it got me to poking around. I missed it if it was mentioned earlier, but this looks like a handy accessory:

Midwest Industries Ruger PC9 M-Lok rail mount

https://www.midwestindustriesinc.com...-p/mi-pc9m.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvaScY7GCR8
    "And it's Midwest Industries quality..."

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Tokarev; 12-09-2018 at 11:40 AM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    "And it's Midwest Industries quality..."

While some of their designs are better than others, IME their execution (fit, finish etc) has been consistently good.

Site Supporter
    I have received my carbine but haven't shot it yet. My real life is busy (sigh). One reason for the gun was restricted area travel, so not a threaded barrel. Got a good price for it from Brownells (Thanks to Tom_Jones for the heads up).

So my thoughts, some states are magazine cap limited. It is common for folks to join AR mags together. In fact, I am always slightly annoyed at our carbine matches when a tac reload (useful or not - another thread) is required and some of my compadres using joined mags for that. Boo, hiss!

Does anyone make a gadget to join a couple of Glock mags together? My thought would be that a couple of tens (I love NY) could be joined. I guess Cuomo would plot in his pants for that idea but can it be done and is it legal.

Of course, for other states, joining two 17s or 33s would be neat but length might influence the design of such.

Might be fun till the Donald bans all high caps as destructive devices.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post

Does anyone make a gadget to join a couple of Glock mags together? My thought would be that a couple of tens (I love NY) could be joined.

Site Supporter
    That does not look tacticool. It's like Clint Smith taping a D cell flashlight to a coach gun with duct tape. Have you NO sense of style!

Thanks for the laugh.

User Tag List