Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruger’s new PCC

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    What kind of issues? Spring fatigue causing bolt velocity problems?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    See post 206 and 207 in this thread for a start. Don’t have more links, but I have seen enough references to issues that I have the impression they have some fleas.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Man, it looks like I haven’t mentioned getting one of these yet. It’s in the safe with a pile of Gen 4 G17 mags... I didn’t have a chance to try it before going under the knife last month. Soon™️
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Damn autocorrect. Shoulda said FOREARM.
    LOL!

I REALLY like it. It was sorta pricey (just in relation to the gun price, I have paid as much, and more for AR/AK forends), and it took FOREVER to finally ship.

It is very nice though. The quality is outstanding, and the ergonomic improvement is excellent!

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I have read a number of reports of the Ruger PCC developing reliability problems with higher round counts. That still an issue?
    I have like 150 rounds through mine no problem.....

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I have read a number of reports of the Ruger PCC developing reliability problems with higher round counts. That still an issue?
    650 rounds, mostly Federal Aluminum, in three weeks. So far NO problems. Great shooter.

Just finished up my PCC. Thought I'd share.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by JWHuey View Post
    Just finished up my PCC. Thought I'd share.
    That looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by spyderco monkey View Post
    That looks great!
    Thank you, and some better pics
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    Is there a huge ballistic difference between a bullet fired from this vs a G19/17?
    This is why I'm torn between one of these or building a 6"-8" pistol upper. The carbine isn't as handy as a braced pistol and there's not a lot of velocity gain on average but with a carbine I don't have to play the SBR game if they ever change their minds on pistol braces. Again.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Not any great PCC revelation, but, I did get mine out to the range for "200 flawless rounds." What great fun. May not be much to look at in stock form, but it's a gas to shoot.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

User Tag List