Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruger’s new PCC

Quote Originally Posted by Shenaniguns View Post

No problem, send every single one to the ban states...
    I have no doubt Ruger built this with ban states in mind. As I said before "PC" is for politically correct.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Especially when the Magpul stock for it comes out!

Quote Originally Posted by Shenaniguns View Post
    This is the perfect “California Carbine” with all the AR15 hassles... This gun will sell by the truckloads here.

Quote Originally Posted by vandal View Post
    Especially when the Magpul stock for it comes out!
    There will hopefully be a strong aftermarket for these. Folding stocks, suppressed barrels, discreet carry bags would all be nice.

Of the four video reviews I've watched so far, every one had at least one FTF or FTE. But then it seems like to be a video reviewer you must promise to use sketchy magazines or weird ammo so as to have an excuse to not blame the gun.

Of the four video reviews I've watched so far, every one had at least one FTF or FTE. But then it seems like to be a video reviewer you must promise to use sketchy magazines or weird ammo so as to have an excuse to not blame the gun.
    One of my concerns with this is that a gun that is designed to run on a bunch of different magazines may run poorly with all of them. We'll see.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

I used genuine factory Glock mags and my reloads didn't cause any issues in the other firearms I shot today.

Are the other reviewers using Magpul mags? Korean mags?

ETS mags and Korean mags, steel case ammo, some kind of Federal synthetic ammo...

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    I used genuine factory Glock mags and my reloads didn't cause any issues in the other firearms I shot today.

Are the other reviewers using Magpul mags? Korean mags?

some kind of Federal synthetic ammo...
    Federal Syntech? If so, I ended up with 200 rounds of it from the prize table at a match last summer. Sample of one gun (9mm Walther P99), but for what it's worth, it ran fine; accuracy seemed ok, all 200 went bang, the couple I plunk tested dropped in and spun freely in my pistol's chamber, and they had enough oomph to knock down steel even though they were 115 grain, but no excessive recoil. I reload, so I'm unlikely to buy any, but if somebody handed me another couple hundred rounds, I'd happily and confidently shoot them at matches; IMO, based on my small experience with it, Syntech is good range ammo.

Site Supporter
    I’m looking forward to getting one of these overgrown 10/22s. Hopefully magpul will make a stock for it. But for the money I really wish ruger had just built an AR15 that takes glock mags and has a last round bolt hold open. Even if it was a polymer receiver that took AR tubes, stocks and grips. Then make a pistol version with a 10 inch barrel.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Poconnor View Post
    I’m looking forward to getting one of these overgrown 10/22s. Hopefully magpul will make a stock for it. But for the money I really wish ruger had just built an AR15 that takes glock mags and has a last round bolt hold open. Even if it was a polymer receiver that took AR tubes, stocks and grips. Then make a pistol version with a 10 inch barrel.
    The market is flooded with 9mm AR’s. I’m a huge AR fan but the whole point of this thing is it isn’t an AR.

User Tag List