Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Langdon Tactical Open for Trigger Work

Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post
    So Beretta 92 level 2 package is $165 deposit. I see there are a number of add on options:

Spurless Hammer -PX4 NP3 - Model 92 (Black)
    VZ Grips
    Wilson Combat Battlesights (Rear-sight for 92 Series Only)
    Ameriglo Sight Set (PX4 ONLY)
    Top-End Rebuild
    G-conversion: Convert 92FS to G-ModelElite-II Mag Release Button (Model 92’s only!)
    Brig-Tac Mag Release Button (Model 92’s only!)
    Locking Block Kit

I'm guessing those are at extra cost, and I'm curious how much they are. I'm also hoping the G conversion is to convert the slide, not just add a G kit.

-Cory

EDIT: I'm kinda pricing out a level 2, with Pepperoni sight and G slide.
    No, I am using the Beretta supplied G Conversion. I am not cutting the slide for an old style G lever. The new G conversion lever is a much more robust design and much easier to work on than the old design.

I will post a PDF of the order form here pretty soon.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Stupid question, but do you live part time in Virginia and part time in Arizona, or why does your location say Virginia?

Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post
    So Beretta 92 level 2 package is $165 deposit. I see there are a number of add on options:

Spurless Hammer -PX4 NP3 - Model 92 (Black)
    VZ Grips
    Wilson Combat Battlesights (Rear-sight for 92 Series Only)
    Ameriglo Sight Set (PX4 ONLY)
    Top-End Rebuild
    G-conversion: Convert 92FS to G-ModelElite-II Mag Release Button (Model 92’s only!)
    Brig-Tac Mag Release Button (Model 92’s only!)
    Locking Block Kit

I'm guessing those are at extra cost, and I'm curious how much they are. I'm also hoping the G conversion is to convert the slide, not just add a G kit.

-Cory

EDIT: I'm kinda pricing out a level 2, with Pepperoni sight and G slide.

OK, we updated the website to show the options and upgrades that we have at this time. Check it out;

https://www.langdontactical.com/stor..._Deposit_.html
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    Stupid question, but do you live part time in Virginia and part time in Arizona, or why does your location say Virginia?
    Fixed that, thanks! Full time in Arizona for the last two years.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

I just got my 92 back from EL. I shipped it off last week for a level 2 trigger job and some grips and got it back today. Man the trigger is so much better! I do highly recommend.

Name:  IMG_2845.jpg
Views: 774
Size:  96.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Fixed that, thanks! Full time in Arizona for the last two years.
    I was kinda curious about that too because of all of your mentions of Arizona. But when I had checked your class schedule you seemed to not frequently offer classes in AZ compared to others. I definitely want to catch some of your training, especially with TDA one of these times.

Although I do sort of resent you for putting these pistols in my mind so badly....

Just bought a set of your stocks for an NP3'd 92 and they are a GREAT improvement over the stock plastic ones, and I loved the stock plastic ones. Also picked up a PX4 Compact Carry based on your rep, and it is a great gun. I have a 92 Compact which could use some trigger and "G" love, but I hate to spend money on shipping when I live in Mesa, AZ and you are so close. That's probably petty and small in the long run, but it would be great if you could figure out a way for people to drop off and pick up work face-to-face if they live in the area. A Langdon Tactical pistol has long been on my wish list of, "...I wish I had commissioned one when... ." Don't want to miss the opportunity twice.

"...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

A question for Earnest or someone with much better searching ability than I:

I'm very interested in sending a Px4 Compact to LTT. I can't seem to find any info regarding the "top-end rebuild". If someone has a moment, I'd love to learn more about what's involved. The pistol I acquired has a pretty low round count, it's basically new.

Thanks very much!

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    A question for Earnest or someone with much better searching ability than I:

I'm very interested in sending a Px4 Compact to LTT. I can't seem to find any info regarding the "top-end rebuild". If someone has a moment, I'd love to learn more about what's involved. The pistol I acquired has a pretty low round count, it's basically new.

Thanks very much!
    Lets meet at DPC sometime. @Jackdog and I can help you spend your Ernest money.
    David S.

User Tag List