Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Trigger Job in a Bag, PX4 & 92 Series

I am interested in a PX4 kit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    What do you guys think? Would anyone be interested in this as an option?
    I'd buy 92 kits it tomorrow if you had it right now. I was planning to send a couple of guns your way next year anyways.

Offering NP3'd trigger job in a box wouldn't be a bad idea either.

I'm pretty good at taking apart and re-assembling 92 series pistols. Not so good on stoning the parts to get the trigger I want. My guns are serviceable but not what I'd call great.
    Last edited by TCinVA; 12-19-2017 at 05:42 PM.
    3/15/2016

Quote Originally Posted by JonInWA View Post
    I think it's a great idea. My two suggestions regarding the 92 options would be 1) to make them al la carte, as 92D owners (admittedly probably a minuscule minority) don't need the sear or sear spring.; and 2) I'd recommend adding either/both the Wilson chrome silicone trigger return spring and/or the Wolff TCU (in varying weights)-simply because I suspect that users of your upgrades are going to zip past the 5K trigger return spring replacement interval recommended by Beretta pretty quickly, and the other trigger return spring alternatives are much more durable.

Best, Jon
    While I understand where you are coming from, it is not likely needed to add a SKU for the D Model guns. I think I have done three D model trigger jobs since I started doing trigger work in 1998. Not worth the effort as far as I can tell.

The trigger work will come with either a new style Beretta Trigger return spring or the Wilson CS Spring. Both are much more durable than the original trigger springs lasting well over 10K.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Well, I will get to work on this and order up all the parts I need.

I will be opening up the do to take in gun direct around the first of the year as well.

Thanks for the feedback guys!
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Any chance of including a bobbed hammer in the Px4 kit?

Site Supporter
    GI would think that being able to replace parts in one's pistol, when doing so requires only disassembly and reassembly rather than fitting, would be something most serious enthusiasts would either be able to do or would want to learn to do, so from that standpoint this package would be a good idea.

On the other hand, the fact that a package like this could be offered, combined with the current capabilities of CNC machining, leads me to wonder if it might be even more cost effective for Beretta to offer such a package on a production gun, perhaps working out an appropriate compensation package for Mr. Langdon to show them how it is done and work with them on the implementation?

While I understand where you are coming from, it is not likely needed to add a SKU for the D Model guns. I think I have done three D model trigger jobs since I started doing trigger work in 1998. Not worth the effort as far as I can tell.

The trigger work will come with either a new style Beretta Trigger return spring or the Wilson CS Spring. Both are much more durable than the original trigger springs lasting well over 10K.
    Makes sense-thanks for your answers.

Best, Jon

My wallet just trembled...this is gonna be ‘spensive Definitely in for a couple bags for 92s.
    Shoot more, post less...

In please.

Thank you very much for offering this.

Well, I will get to work on this and order up all the parts I need.

I will be opening up the do to take in gun direct around the first of the year as well.

Thanks for the feedback guys!
    Very glad to hear this. I can see me ordering probably two 92 kits and one PX4. Maybe not all at once, but I know I'd do at least that over time

User Tag List