Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Trigger Job in a Bag, PX4 & 92 Series

Im in man!!!! Ill be a test case!!
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

Hammertime
    I think if you offered this, I would buy a Centurion Tactical without the Action work and use your trigger instead. I actually enjoy the assembly disassembly process, but don't mess with grinding or stoning anything in the guts of a pistol.

Think after the 31st of this month, I would be interested. Not before the end of the year though.
    As I haven't seen what the difference between the SD trigger bar and the regular one, I was thinking all the trigger bars you did your job on, were treated the NP3.
    Definitely want the spurless hammer version. Your bobbed hammer is a must as it has saved me from hammer bite.

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post

What do you guys think? Would anyone be interested in this as an option?
    This is an excellent idea and I would absolutely be in for one. The only part I'd be concerned about would be the sear. Given my arthritic fingers I've been reluctant to take a 92 sear out because I'm not sure I'd ever get it back in. Is there any tool or trick for that?

Sigh.
    I guess I'd have to buy a PX4 to go with it.

I’d probably be in for one or two or three.

I'd be in for two, and most likely three.

Do you think there might be an option for 92 parts plated with NP3+?

So here's the thing, I already had it budgets to buy a PX4 Compact in the next 3 months. I would be so over this.
    Scott
    Only Hits Count - The Faster the Hit the more it Counts!!!!!!; DELIVER THE SHOT!
    Stephen Hillier - "An amateur practices until he can do it right, a professional practices until he can't do it wrong."

I'm in for a 92 set! Already have a Vertec slide to go with my M9A1 lower. This would be a must have.

I'm down.

User Tag List