Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Trigger Job in a Bag, PX4 & 92 Series

Quote Originally Posted by JonInWA View Post
    No-at least not yet...Not sure if there's sufficient numbers/demand for it to pencil out.

But the WC triggerbar as it is would match the various non-inox components (i.e., sights, control levers, etc.) if aesthetics are a huge concern.

Best, Jon
    Thanks, so no.
    As far as I can tell, only the rear sight, since it is an all stainless model.

Quote Originally Posted by LSP552 View Post
    Ordered and shipped on the same day! Can’t wait to install in the Wilson BT.
    Ignore the fact I quoted myself.....

Installed the TJIAB today. Really thinking it need to be called the AST-TJIB. It’s got to be Allien Space Technology.....

Possible dumb question that might be answered if I read the whole thread . Does the TJIB work with the 92 Compact? Shopping for a new compact 9mm, and the 92 is high on my short list. Thanks!

Dave

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by daved20319 View Post
    Possible dumb question that might be answered if I read the whole thread . Does the TJIB work with the 92 Compact? Shopping for a new compact 9mm, and the 92 is high on my short list. Thanks!

Dave

Yes- all relevant parts are common between the 92 full size and the 92 Compact.

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    Thanks, so no.
    As far as I can tell, only the rear sight, since it is an all stainless model.
    If your extractor is a silver one, it's stainless steel; aesthetically nice, but notorious for hook chipping and/or breaking. Beretta replaced it with a black carbon steel one on later Inox models for good reasons. If you intend to seriously use your Inox, I'd strongly recommend replacing it-keep the stainless one for resale purposes, though. Best, Jon
    Last edited by JonInWA; 06-18-2018 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LSP552 View Post
    Ignore the fact I quoted myself.....

Installed the TJIAB today. Really thinking it need to be called the AST-TJIB. It’s got to be Allien Space Technology.....
    I agree. I know it's not true because I can watch my trigger gauge but..somehow..the DA pull feels like the effort builds for the first half of the pull and then levels out for the remainder of the pull. An unbelievable improvement.

Site Supporter
    Has anyone tried installing one of these in a PX4 D? Just going to the 12 lb. hammer spring made it pretty sweet. I don't know if the PX4 DAOs are different internally the way that the 92 DAOs are.

I installed a pair of these into a 92FS Inox and 92FS Inox Brigadier.

Results with 13lb spring:
    92FS Inox(nib gun)
    DA: 7.5 lb
    SA:3.5 lb
    92FS Brigadier Inox
    DA: 7 lb
    SA: 3.5 lb

I've gotten similar DA trigger lbs with just replacing the spring in a couple of other 92's but to be honest the trigger LB weight is just part of a good DA/SA trigger. Biggest advantage these kits give in in your SA trigger quality, overall smoothness in your DA trigger and finally a better hammer arc for more reliable ignition and the higher quality Wilson part for better durability. These kits are honestly way under priced for what you get, especially when you compare them to the price of comparable CZ and Sig trigger kits that exist that don't even give you as good of a result at times.

Wondering if the TJiB can be done with the Wilson delux hammer instead of the elite 2?

Supposedly the Wilson delux is supposed to help with better ignition and a better reset.

Quote Originally Posted by EVP View Post
    Wondering if the TJiB can be done with the Wilson delux hammer instead of the elite 2?

Supposedly the Wilson delux is supposed to help with better ignition and a better reset.
    They offer it on the Langdon Tactical website with the Wilson hammer as an option/upgrade. Based on testing I've seen done with the Wilson hammer in a few other threads/forums I don't see it offering a definitive advantage/difference but its only $25 extra so its not like your committing a months salary to it.

User Tag List