Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: Trigger Job in a Bag, PX4 & 92 Series

Begging

Know your extremely busy, but any chance you create Trigger Job in a bag for the classic Sig pistols. I can dream and pray for what I want.
    Last edited by kev8287; 09-05-2019 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kev8287 View Post
    Know your extremely busy, but any chance you create Trigger Job in a bag for the classic Sig pistols. I can dream and pray for what I want.
    Grayguns occupies that space pretty successfully.

Site Supporter
    I recently installed this kit on a 92X full size. Love the trigger pull, I think I have to go up a pound on the hammer spring though. Getting a light strike once in a while.

Should the recoil spring be stronger to compensate for a lighter hammer spring?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Grayguns occupies that space pretty successfully.
    ...and Robert Burke from The Sig Armorer.

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlwind06 View Post
    I recently installed this kit on a 92X full size. Love the trigger pull, I think I have to go up a pound on the hammer spring though. Getting a light strike once in a while.

I’m curious about this as well. @LangdonTactical.
    Shoot more, post less...

Which hammer spring did you get? Normally the 13 lb spring runs things really well unless you have NATO spec ammo or Lead-Free primers. The 12# hammer spring can get pretty iffy on some ammo.

I do not change the recoil spring when I change hammer springs. I normally drop down to a 12.5# recoil spring on my play and range guns, and 11.5 when I run light ammo for competition guns.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Which hammer spring did you get? Normally the 13 lb spring runs things really well unless you have NATO spec ammo or Lead-Free primers. The 12# hammer spring can get pretty iffy on some ammo.

I do not change the recoil spring when I change hammer springs. I normally drop down to a 12.5# recoil spring on my play and range guns, and 11.5 when I run light ammo for competition guns.
    Do you recommend a change from 12.5# on a carry gun that sees fairly high round counts?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post

I got the 12# spring, so want to go up a to the 13 I think. I'm also using this as a .22 conversion and the 12 is bit light for rimfire.

Last edited by Whirlwind06; 11-27-2019 at 04:46 PM.

I got the 12# spring, so want to go up a to the 13 I think. I'm also using this as a .22 conversion and the 12 is bit light for rimfire.

Yes, that would make sense with the 12# spring. And yes, the .22s normally need a little more hammer spring.

The good news is that changing a hammer spring on a US-made 92 may be the easiest DIY gun project ever.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

PX4 Trigger bar specifics?

So I am, in fact, a dummy.

I have a have a PX4 Compact and the competition trigger group from Beretta that I bought without knowing about your trigger group in a bag (or the compact carry for that matter).

I am going to be ordering a few things from LTT shorty so i wanted to ask about your trigger bar before placing the order.

After researching I see your trigger job in a bag comes with a trigger bar, so I wanted to know what specifically was different from the factory trigger bar (i.e. polished, over travel stops, etc.) and are they available to be purchased separately?

User Tag List