Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Trigger Job in a Bag, PX4 & 92 Series

Quote Originally Posted by medmo View Post
    @LangdonTactical

Any chance of a Trigger Job in a Bag option minus the hammer? I have a Px4 SC that I’ve replaced the stock hammer with your spurless so no need to waste a hammer. Thanks
    My understanding is he polishes on the hammer as well (contact points). Then places a friction reducer on it, as well as in the hole for the tension pin, for the spring mount.
    I asked if the friction reducer should also be on the hammer pivot pin (the shaft that goes through and locks), but received no response on that.

I've got a spare one from a subcompact that I am trying to learn how and what he does, to do it and install in one of my subcompacts.

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    My understanding is he polishes on the hammer as well (contact points). Then places a friction reducer on it, as well as in the hole for the tension pin, for the spring mount.
    I asked if the friction reducer should also be on the hammer pivot pin (the shaft that goes through and locks), but received no response on that.

I've got a spare one from a subcompact that I am trying to learn how and what he does, to do it and install in one of my subcompacts.
    Thanks. The LT spurless hammer is NP3 coated so it’s already slick. The coating reduces friction by quite a bit.

@LangdonTactical

Any chance of a Trigger Job in a Bag option minus the hammer? I have a Px4 SC that I’ve replaced the stock hammer with your spurless so no need to waste a hammer. Thanks
    The hammer is there because it is part of the trigger work. Polishing and sear notch work is done to the hammer. You cannot just take that out and expect the same results in both DA and SA. It is part of the package for a reason, sorry.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    The hammer is there because it is part of the trigger work. Polishing and sear notch work is done to the hammer. You cannot just take that out and expect the same results in both DA and SA. It is part of the package for a reason, sorry.
    I get where you are coming from. No apology needed. The spurless hammer fits the pistol size really well with the SC. Great pistol size for things like toting in a pack when running, IWB when motorcycling, etc. I’d like to keep the spurless config on the SC. Any thoughts of adding a spurless hammer package for the Px4 Trigger Job in a Bag?
    Thanks

I get where you are coming from. No apology needed. The spurless hammer fits the pistol size really well with the SC. Great pistol size for things like toting in a pack when running, IWB when motorcycling, etc. I’d like to keep the spurless config on the SC. Any thoughts of adding a spurless hammer package for the Px4 Trigger Job in a Bag?
    Thanks
    He does the spurless on the CTG that fits in the full and compact models, (add to cart and leave a note in the order) but that won't work in the subcompact.
    The trigger control group for the subcompact, is not readily available:
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....l=1#post706989

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    He does the spurless on the CTG that fits in the full and compact models, (add to cart and leave a note in the order) but that won't work in the subcompact.
    The trigger control group for the subcompact, is not readily available:
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....l=1#post706989
    Thanks for the scoop. Will check it out. Understood on the chassis difference and would have to move internals to the SC one.

Thanks for the scoop. Will check it out. Understood on the chassis difference and would have to move internals to the SC one.
    Yes, you would have to keep the struts and perhaps the spacer. Other parts can be switched over.
    Last edited by PX4 Storm Tracker; 03-13-2018 at 02:22 PM.

The TacCon video finally got me motivated to get around and put in an order for a trigger job in a bag and a g conversion! I'm excited to see the results!
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    The TacCon video finally got me motivated to get around and put in an order for a trigger job in a bag and a g conversion! I'm excited to see the results!
    You will be really excited after you shoot the first mag.

Can’t find the answer to this anywhere, will the TJIB for the 92 series work on a 92 Compact?

User Tag List