Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: VTAC 320 finally shipping--Anyone seen one/shot one?

The x series has its own mags unfortunately they do not mix or match.

Quote Originally Posted by SemperFi0317 View Post
    The x series has its own mags unfortunately they do not mix or match.
    This is no longer the case. Current, or "gen 2" mags are compatible across the p320 range. Gen 1 mags will not work in the X series guns due to baseplate interference. Any mags that say "SIG" and have the square takedown button on the mag are gen 2, while "Sig Sauer" and round takedown buttons are gen 1.

My Xfive came with 21 round mags that do work in a normal 320, and I have since removed the magwell and used standard 17 round 320 full size mags in it without issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    This is no longer the case. Current, or "gen 2" mags are compatible across the p320 range. Gen 1 mags will not work in the X series guns due to baseplate interference. Any mags that say "SIG" and have the square takedown button on the mag are gen 2, while "Sig Sauer" and round takedown buttons are gen 1.

My Xfive came with 21 round mags that do work in a normal 320, and I have since removed the magwell and used standard 17 round 320 full size mags in it without issue.
    320 X5 full size 21 round mags, and X5 Carry 17 round mags seem to all belaying between X5 full size, X5 Carry and 320 RX.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I purchased one the first week of this year. Fresh batch. Couldn’t get thru one mag without the slide failing to reset the trigger. On top of that it was shooting 8 inches low at 10 feet. Took 3 hours to get 100 rounds down range. 2 takedowns to clean and re lubricate and still problem persisted. Took it back the next day. The sig armorer had it back to me 15 min later firing fine and on target. I believe Sig was leaving some of the updating on the slide to its dealers pumping out so many for their contract that some things were rushed to market. Went to the Gun Shiw in Palm Beach today and couldn’t find a 320 never mind any x products. Wanted a sub compact x change kit. Good luck. Plenty of gen 5 Glocks tho. And Air Force One was there on the way as well. Well down the street at PBIA.
    I’ll hand it to Sig. they’re taking care of bz on the service end. Now if I could only get an Xcarry slide and a sub compact kit I’d be in heaven. I only chose this model after speaking with Sig about the x carry slide would be available for purchase and not the VTAC

User Tag List