Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New to Shotgun Semi-Auto Questions

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    I have seen it demonstrated that M1s can be stopped by vigorous application of the push pull technique. Assuming the M2s would have the same vulnerability I would have to choose an M4 or 1301.

I am not sure I would call it a vulnerability. The M2 shoots circles around an M4, which is why the M2 is dominant in 3 Gun, and you would have to look hard to find an M4 there. Why do you need to attempt to push/pull vigorously enough to shut a M2 down? I have M2 and M4 14 inch shotguns, and even with Brenneke slugs which are at the far edge of the recoil spectrum, choose an M2 every time to defend my life in the field in AK. Not every technique is applicable to every platform.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    I have seen it demonstrated that M1s can be stopped by vigorous application of the push pull technique. Assuming the M2s would have the same vulnerability I would have to choose an M4 or 1301.
    Every inertia gun needs to recoil in order to cycle. The same thing would happen if you put the gun in a screw vise and fired.

I'm far too physically weak to stop my M2 from recoiling so I'm not worried about this

User Tag List