Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Instructions for becoming a site supporter...

Glad I checked this thread before firing off some IMs and Emails.

I'll be sure to subscribe under the new ownership once my status expires.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    This is a perfect example of why we had to do this. While your payment went through to Todd's Paypal account, his account is no longer tied to the forum software and your site supporter status didn't get updated and is still set to expire on 2014-11-28 (today). I'll go ahead and manually extend it for another year, but next year you'll need to follow the instructions in this thread to become a site supporter again. Does that make sense?
    Tom,
    I was in my PayPal account today and this appears to be what happened with me as well. Renew on 11/20 and then cancel on 11/28. I didn't realize it had done it that way because my wife had left a balance in the account so I didn't see it hit any of my real money Let me know what I need to do. I can provide some proof as needed, just message me. Thanks!
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Finally joined today.

I have found this to be THE most professional, educational, and entertaining forum on the Gunternet. It is a privilege to be able to support it.

Rich in Tampa

Site Supporter
    Great. Thank you for helping to keep the lights on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    We've got too many Site Supporter threads in too many subforums (I really need to figure out a way to fix that). In any case, I just wanted to point out to the PayPal-adverse that paying by check is an option. Send me a PM for details.
    Thanks goodness you finally answered my question...only took 39 months! I'll send you a PM

Just giving you crap. I have still managed to avoid Paypal, so it's nice to have an option.

Site Supporter
    I get an "Invalid Currency" message when trying to sign up as an individual. Got any hints?
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

Just wanted to say January 2016 would be a good time to become a site supporter.

I've learned much over my two years here. That knowledge, plus access to the network of SMEs and nationally recognized trainers, is easily worth the small amount I've paid to financially support the site.

Highly recommended.

Site Supporter
    Thanks for the recommendation. Pistol Forum has provided me a ton of great info and is well worth the price of admission. Join up and chip in!

Quote Originally Posted by CakeEater View Post
    Thanks for the recommendation. Pistol Forum has provided me a ton of great info and is well worth the price of admission. Join up and chip in!
    Awesome.

Gotta love those secret member bennies, eh?

PS Just kidding.
    Last edited by RJ; 01-22-2016 at 09:59 AM.

User Tag List