Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: PX4 Solid Steel Trigger, PSA

Any chance WC or LTT releasing an on steel type trigger?
    Sent from a mobile device; please excuse any typographical errors.

Quote Originally Posted by FDE_PX4_CC View Post
    Any chance WC or LTT releasing an on steel type trigger?
    It's on the list, but not an easy part to make at all.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Totally understandable, good thing is I just picked up this compact so I got plenty of time. No rush here.
    Sent from a mobile device; please excuse any typographical errors.

Any update on this @LangdonTactical?

Quote Originally Posted by incogneato View Post
    Any update on this @LangdonTactical?
    I am working with someone to have a steel trigger built for the PX4. Plans are to have two versions. One will be a direct copy of the standard trigger and one will have an overtravel stop (AKA Speed Bump) to reduce overtravel and shorten reset.

I have no predictions on how far out we are on this project, but it is moving forward for sure.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    I am working with someone to have a steel trigger built for the PX4. Plans are to have two versions. One will be a direct copy of the standard trigger and one will have an overtravel stop (AKA Speed Bump) to reduce overtravel and shorten reset.

I have no predictions on how far out we are on this project, but it is moving forward for sure.
    Good to hear... thanks!

Noticed it was back in stock on Beretta's sight. Any idea if any changes were made?

Having a bunch of PX4 ‘s, I have no need or even want of a steel replacement stock triggers. Now.....a speed bump....TAKE MY MONEY!
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post

Really looking forward to this. Thanks for the heads up.

The stock trigger seems too hooked to me. Much more so than the 92.

I'd like a steel trigger shaped more like the 92's, but more reliable than the competition trigger.

Is there such a thing?
    Bob
    9MM: 92 Elite LTT, CenTac
    .45 ACP: Wilson Combat, Nighthawk, Dan Wesson, Springfield, Colt
    Confederate Civil War reproductions: 1863 Richmond rifle, Spiller and Burr revolver

User Tag List