Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PHLster Flex

Paul has been running one for a bit - I think he digs it:

I'm curious about it... Lately I've been really toying with the idea of jFraming it, but really dig my Kahr PM9 and am not sure about going seriously back to a revo.

The thought of being able to attach this to sweat pants is really pretty cool...

PHLster Flex

I’m liking the idea of this set up. It’s interesting to see how well a G17 disappeared in the above video. Pretty sure I could make that work with a G19 or definitely with a Shield or 365. Only thing that would be concerning is being able to don it outside of the home after having gone into a verboten area.
    Last edited by TAZ; 01-24-2018 at 10:10 PM.

Sorry to bump an old thread but I see no good reason to make a new one when we have this one right here.

Anyone got more feedback on the Flex system now that it has been out a while? It looks wicked smart.

Quote Originally Posted by jellydonut View Post
    Sorry to bump an old thread but I see no good reason to make a new one when we have this one right here.

Anyone got more feedback on the Flex system now that it has been out a while? It looks wicked smart.
    What do you want to know?

It's still good. Plenty durable. Turns MOLLE and kydex pouches that you like into IWB pouches without adding a bunch of extraneous belt attachment hardware.

You can get them in smaller sizes now, but if you carry AIWB, I'd suggest starting with the original.

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    What do you want to know?
    Just wondering how they hold up durability-wise and if any weak points have been discovered by people in the course of the past six months. I'm curious how the retention and stability is when, for example, grappling/doing Shivworks-type combatives, or other stressful situations.

Just wondering how they hold up durability-wise and if any weak points have been discovered by people in the course of the past six months. I'm curious how the retention and stability is when, for example, grappling/doing Shivworks-type combatives, or other stressful situations.
    It's not going anywhere. It was tested for months before its release around Christmas last year. I got one of the first Flex panels available to the public. I've used it in classes, on the range, and carried it daily for a few months. It's much more comfortable and concealable than having multiple separate pouches.

There is an entire Facebook group that Jon started dedicated to the Flex. It's literally called the Flex Users Group.

Anyone using it with a JMCK 2.5 pull-the-dot or fixed loops? It looks like the attachment point is pretty low.
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

Quote Originally Posted by GuanoLoco View Post
    Anyone using it with a JMCK 2.5 pull-the-dot or fixed loops? It looks like the attachment point is pretty low.
    Never mind, I went and looked at my holster and you can slip the hyper lawn in between the Claw and the holster, should work like a champ.
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

Site Supporter
    Flex users; it's time for updates of your Flex and it's use for those of us pondering purchasing one. Thank you!

EDIT: I had some return credits at Amazon so I ordered one to play with.
    Last edited by Blades; 07-10-2020 at 09:37 AM.
    --Jason--

User Tag List