Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PHLster Flex

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    It depends on the attachments but yeah, its pretty tuckable.
    Thanks! Looks like I'm adding one to the Phlster order.

Site Supporter
    I watched the video and like it. The ability to move/shift/flex with your body is a good idea. The ability to wrap it in a nice package I like even more.
    --Jason--

G43, flashlight, and OC in a retrofit JM/DSG/VG2 with Ulticlips sounds like a killer running setup but I’ve been an early adopter waaay too many times so I’d like to see some long term reviews from PF members.
    Bob Loblaw lobs law bombs

I’ll be interested to see how it works with AIWB foam wedges. How do they interact or clash with that wrap around start of the flex. Do we move the wedge from the holster to the underside of the flex.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Name:  71074E70-66E4-4B03-AA38-E14EDC8F3E30.jpg
Views: 1426
Size:  75.6 KB
    Just got mine. So far I like it. I’m currently running a PHLSTER gen 2 skeleton (which I’ve had for about a week. I like it has good retention and is more comfortable than my last holster) two snakeater mag pouches. I might ditch one and run either a 10 speed or snakeater AR pouch. I’ll do a more detailed review once I’ve had it for a bit
    Last edited by Grouse870; 12-26-2017 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by troydobe View Post
    I’ll be interested to see how it works with AIWB foam wedges. How do they interact or clash with that wrap around start of the flex. Do we move the wedge from the holster to the underside of the flex.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The Classic has a hard wedge that plays well but the wrap will be different and you may lose a little length due to the foam. Not a huge deal in most cases though as most people have extra left over.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    The Classic has a hard wedge that plays well but the wrap will be different and you may lose a little length due to the foam. Not a huge deal in most cases though as most people have extra left over.
    Hey orion, does the flex fit well with your Orion holster (g19) in addition with the raven wing? I was thinking of getting your holster with that philster flex set up, but would also need another one of those metal clips for the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by Elbowtko View Post
    Hey orion, does the flex fit well with your Orion holster (g19) in addition with the raven wing? I was thinking of getting your holster with that philster flex set up, but would also need another one of those metal clips for the other side.
    It does. Morgan Atwood has some pics up on Instagram (@bfelabs). If you needed another clip just lemme know. The spacing on the other side is juuuust off a little but a little work and it's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    It does. Morgan Atwood has some pics up on Instagram (@bfelabs). If you needed another clip just lemme know. The spacing on the other side is juuuust off a little but a little work and it's fine.
    Thanks, looks like it works well. I was curious, do you still offer holsters with a wedge in addition to the wing, Ive looked into your website, and you mention something about a belt wedge or a built in muzzle wedge like the classic offered by philster. I was just curious if there was anything added to your holster other than the wing that aids in tilting the grip towards me.

Quote Originally Posted by Elbowtko View Post
    Thanks, looks like it works well. I was curious, do you still offer holsters with a wedge in addition to the wing, Ive looked into your website, and you mention something about a belt wedge or a built in muzzle wedge like the classic offered by philster. I was just curious if there was anything added to your holster other than the wing that aids in tilting the grip towards me.
    Never offered a muzzle wedge. Our belt wedge holster has been tabled for a bit but there is a redesign on the way. It's waiting on machine time for 92's, Shadows, gamer stuff, and a few other new things.

That said... Made some contacts on a muzzle wedge that I wanted to do for some time and it looks to be prototype ready by the end of the week and samples on the way once a company touches down from SHOT.

User Tag List