Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PHLster Flex

PHLster Flex

I just watched the video for the PHLster Flex and I am pretty excited to try it out.

video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Link didn't work, found this:

That was it. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks cool!
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

I’m excited for this as well. Looks to be well thought out plus it works with mag carriers I already have (snake eater tactical)

I just ordered two of them... I will give a review when I have run it for a couple of weeks.

For what it does and the point of it, definitely good to go.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Ordered one along with his holster. Holster should be here tomorrow so I’ll have a chance to wring it out before the flex comes

Site Supporter
    This really interests me. Does anyone know if it's a tuckable setup (looks like it, but I just wanted to verify)? If it is, I see this being something really useful for when the wife wants me to dress like a presentable human and interact with other . . . tucked in shirt and all.

A nice, tuckable AIWB setup that mimics what I can wear with my cargo pants/shorts and untucked t-shirt/polo/fishing/Hawaiian shirts gets my money. Especially if I can get stuff out of my pockets.
    Last edited by ragnar_d; 12-19-2017 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnar_d View Post
    This really interests me. Does anyone know if it's a tuckable setup (looks like it, but I just wanted to verify)? If it is, I see this being something really useful for when the wife wants me to dress like a presentable human and interact with other . . . tucked in shirt and all.

A nice, tuckable AIWB setup that mimics what I can wear with my cargo pants/shorts and untucked t-shirt/polo/fishing/Hawaiian shirts gets my money. Especially if I can get stuff out of my pockets.
    It depends on the attachments but yeah, its pretty tuckable.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

User Tag List