Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Troy battlemags

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar

Troy battlemags

Are these good to go? I'm not looking for alternatives, I know and use pmag and GI aluminum. Just topping off a shopping cart and they are $7.

I have 1. It works, I like it. No idea on long term durability. I was gifted a couple of Hexmags and like the Troy much more.
    For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Romans 13:4 KJV

Works well for me.
    US Navy Veteran
    1961-1965

Site Supporter
    They are approved for duty use by the FBI but they (at least at an institutional level) are kind of Troy fan boys.

Feed back from actual users has been from they are OK / agnostic to they suck.

I’ve got one. It works I’d buy again if I found a sale.

I'd buy them at that price, I have a few, they work.
    #RESIST

Mine work as well as the Gen2 PMags I have. I'd buy up what I could afford at $7/mag, for whatever that's worth.
    Men freely believe that which they desire.
    Julius Caesar

I’ve used 3 Troy Battlemags in my regular rotation of training mags since they first came out. Not a single problem yet and still going strong. I got rid of the goofy little rubber tabs on the base plates.

No personal experience, but caleb at gunnuts put some through the ringer and had no issues, I'd check out his reviews
    "Customer is very particular" -- SIG Sauer

Quote Originally Posted by philpac33 View Post
    I’ve used 3 Troy Battlemags in my regular rotation of training mags since they first came out. Not a single problem yet and still going strong.
    +1 exactly, I got 3 when they came out and run them regularly for practice, zero problems

User Tag List