Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IWB Universal for J-Frame?

IWB Universal for J-Frame?

Yeah, MMc asking for something you don't have again...

Seems like a natural?

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    Yeah, MMc asking for something you don't have again...

Seems like a natural?
    mmc, the Universal doesn't work with the revolvers as the cylinder gets in the way of being able to change cants. I could do a straight drop or canted version, but honestly, it wouldn't be any better than the DSG clip on holster for the J frame. If you want something that uses either the split loop or pull the dots, then I got you covered, otherwise go with the DSG holster. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    mmc, the Universal doesn't work with the revolvers as the cylinder gets in the way of being able to change cants. I could do a straight drop or canted version, but honestly, it wouldn't be any better than the DSG clip on holster for the J frame. If you want something that uses either the split loop or pull the dots, then I got you covered, otherwise go with the DSG holster. Thanks
    It shows an amazing level of class when we see businesses here recommend competitors. I use both Tony's holsters and the DSG extensively. I would rather see a maker tell someone that another person does an excellent execution of he product that fits your need than copy it or try to sell you something hat does fit your need. Thanks for keeping it classy Tony.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    It shows an amazing level of class when we see businesses here recommend competitors. I use both Tony's holsters and the DSG extensively. I would rather see a maker tell someone that another person does an excellent execution of he product that fits your need than copy it or try to sell you something hat does fit your need. Thanks for keeping it classy Tony.
    Indeed, thanks!
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Indeed, thanks!
    It's a two way street. Many's the time I've seen Tom direct potential customers to other reputable makers as well.

I'm proud to own work by both Tony and Tom. Ethics matter in business, as in life.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Yeah, there is plenty evidence around here that both guys are class acts. It’s been nice to observe.

Tom, you are welcome! Daggaboy, blues, and Sideshooter, thanks for the kudo's, always appreciated!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Agreed. And I got the DSG, just am constantly scheming.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

mmc45414, me too!!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Tony Mayer, I just ordered one of your holsters because of your ethics. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bill

User Tag List