Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Steve Bannon & Roy Moore

Site Supporter
    People should look at the big picture. The left is anti-American, and that is what people should vote based off in situstions like this. Screw feeling good about yourself, do what's the best option for the country.
    Last edited by TheNewbie; 12-12-2017 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    People should look at the big picture. The left is anti-American, and that is what people should vote based off in situstions like this. Screw feeling good about yourself, do what's the best option for the country.
    Uh the Republican in this race said the US deserved 9/11. That's pretty anti-american.

This post is ridiculous, and I’m a conservative. Lol.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    This post is ridiculous, and I’m a conservative. Lol.
    How so?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Morbidbattlecry View Post
    Uh the Republican in this race said the US deserved 9/11. That's pretty anti-american.
    It's a little more grey than that. I'm no Moore lover but saying something stupid is not the same as trying to undo the American value system.

How so?
    I think issuing a blanket statement calling “The Left” “Anti-American” is somewhat outrageous. You may not agree with their idealogy or methodology, but in most cases, “the left” believes they are bettering the country. Many are very patriotic, freedom loving Americans.

Above you mention the “American Value System.” The American value system is made up of the belief systems of the citizenry. This almost always trends left over long periods of time. It’s hard to argue anyone is “undoing the America value system” when that is a constantly moving target. It isn’t written on a stone tablet. It may violate your value system, but not a gentleman in New York’s value system.

Again, I’m a conservative, but our value system will continue to trend left for the foreseeable future.
    Last edited by Kirk; 12-12-2017 at 09:16 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    I think issuing a blanket statement calling “The Left” “Anti-American” is somewhat outrageous. You may not agree with their idealogy or methodology, but in most cases, “the left” believes they are bettering the country. Many are very patriotic, freedom loving Americans.
    Ok, leftism is anti-American . Does that sound better?

While there are many decent people on the left, I doubt many of them love what America stands for. God based society, liberty, race does not matter, freedom of speech, fighting evil. I'm sure they think they are improving America but that's because they want to FUNDAMENTALLY change America.

Newbie, I love you like a little brother but I gotta take a dissenting position vis a vis your statement.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Newbie, I love you like a little brother but I gotta take a dissenting position vis a vis your statement.
    It's ok, I know most people do.

To clarify I don't think most leftists are bad people, they just don't appreciate what America stands for. They want to change it, so that's why I think I'm looking at the bigger picture where many are looking at it as a micro issue.

Of course I'm never wrong, except for the time I thought I saw an alligator and it was just a log. u
    Last edited by TheNewbie; 12-12-2017 at 09:30 PM.

Ok, leftism is anti-American . Does that sound better?
    Still disagree, because an idea or theory cannot be pro or anti-American if the population agrees with it and it does not violate the US Constitution. America is quite simply the population. America 2017 is certainly different than America 1990 or America 1945. Things will continue to trend left for the forseeable future.

All good though man, we are all entitled to our opinions and I definitely respect yours
    Last edited by Kirk; 12-12-2017 at 09:38 PM.

User Tag List