Thread: local Man vs Man steel match 2017

local Man vs Man steel match 2017

Here's a quick vid from our local clubs year end "Man vs man" steel drag race match.
    There were 2 random draw head to heads to seed the bracket, then it was single elimination head to head from there on out.
    No equipment rules except maximum 15 rounds in the gun at the start signal. After the start signal it was game on.
    I shot a stock VP9 (HD sights) with +5's on my reload magazines.
    The wife shot a stock PPQ (HD sights) with +6's on her reload mags.
    First part of video is me behind the gun on my first run of the day, had a few brain farts but pulled out a squeaker of a win that round.
    Second part of the video is my wife, she won this round by putting a hex on the other shooter (he had a plate still standing after hitting the stop popper).
    After the first 2 random draw rounds I was the top seed and my wife used her witch hexing powers to be 2nd seed.
    She won three straight rounds with her "hex" before getting taken out in elimination round 2 by the eventual 2nd place shooter.
    I had a complete brain fart day and took myself out in the 3rd elimination round by leaving a popper standing against the eventual 3rd place shooter.
    This is always a super fun match to end the year on.

"For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Sounds like a blast. Stupid Youtube has this under Restricted? Either way, wish there was something like that around here.

Quote Originally Posted by UnoZero View Post
    Stupid Youtube has this under Restricted?
    I guess adults competing against each other by shooting little metal targets under the watchful eyes of multiple safety officers at a public range be scary yo.

Not like those Youtube approved social activities like burning Police cars and rioting.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Video works for me now on 12/14.

Man, that looks like a blast!

That looks stupid.... stupid fun that is. They do a steel match at the range in a member of, Im going to have to go one day. I love shooting steel but I’ve never shot an all steel match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    I've got to shoot in at least 2 of these and they are really fun.

I only get to shoot about 3 matches a year but I make a point to get to this match.

I really sucked this year compared to the last year.

User Tag List