Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: VDevelopment Group City Special Exclusive Review

Just wanted to add something here in regards to the poll that is up. While the City Special works great with Airweights, I can go with a more minimal holster with them. Where I found the perfect niche for the City Special is with steel snubs. It is why I recommended doing them for the SP-101 (tons of them out there) or the Colt Cobra (few quality holsters, especially for appendix carry). It is a great holster for those who wear a belt and like a small discrete shootable snub in a tuckable.....which is he role it fills for me with my beloved 649-3.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    When I get a tight "pull the dot" I stick a screwdriver in between the snap and the stud right at the "dot" and gently twist it.
    That usually pops it open.
    Re-snap, pop it open, repeat until it loosens up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigfan26 View Post
    I always just hit the top of the snap with a half drop of good oil (Rand clp, slip 2k ewl , slip 2k ewl 30w). Problem solved after that.
    Combining these two actions has worked well for me.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    Just wanted to add something here in regards to the poll that is up. While the City Special works great with Airweights, I can go with a more minimal holster with them. Where I found the perfect niche for the City Special is with steel snubs. It is why I recommended doing them for the SP-101 (tons of them out there) or the Colt Cobra (few quality holsters, especially for appendix carry). It is a great holster for those who wear a belt and like a small discrete shootable snub in a tuckable.....which is he role it fills for me with my beloved 649-3.
    +1

I will be first in line for an SP101 version should it be offered.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

User Tag List