Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: VDevelopment Group City Special Exclusive Review

Quote Originally Posted by Poconnor View Post
    I just ordered two. Looking forward to trying them
    You got the last two.

So this run is sold out.

If people are still interested in them we may do another run.

Email us with interest on this particular holster and if we get enough people we will do another run.

Thanks to everyone who ordered, we appreciate it.

Site Supporter
    How about a colt cobra or a Ruger sp101?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    That looks amazing. I really should get one of those revolver things.
    DON'T DO IT!

There really should be a support system like Revos Anonymous or something, they are more addictive than nicotine and heroin put together. This is just a sample, there are a few Colts too and one may be a pristine snakegun. I sold off several snubs then fell off the wagon.
    Name:  Smiths.jpg
Views: 421
Size:  86.9 KB

K frame smith?

Quote Originally Posted by Poconnor View Post
    How about a colt cobra or a Ruger sp101?
    Just so no one is left wondering why we cannot just get a holster made for another revolver quickly...

The molds are very costly. There is a lot of work which is required to do make a mold which works really well, and even at that point we are still going to sell the holsters for the same price. So with a basic const analysis we are looking at dozens of holsters needing to be sold at full price in order to break even.

Unless of course you guys want to crowd fund the molds and get a reduced price initial holster or two...

I am in with crowdfunding a S&W kframe model 13, 3" holster!

Quote Originally Posted by overton View Post
    I am in with crowdfunding a S&W kframe model 13, 3" holster!
    It is the Glock 19 of the Revolver world....and I would be in, but from a pure business point you want to do these for guns people actually carry regularly, and I think the SP101 would be a good bet (due to numbers in circulation) along with the Colt Cobra (due to lack of holsters available).
    Last edited by Dagga Boy; 12-12-2017 at 09:05 AM.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    It is the Glock 19 of the Revolver world....and I would be in, but from a pure business point you want to do these for guns people actually carry regularly, and I think the SP101 would be a good bet (due to numbers in circulation) along with the Colt Cobra (due to lack of holsters available).
    The SP101 has been a fickle bitch. There are some wild variances in them fit wise and it's a mess to try serve them. The Colt is likely doable as there aren't years of guns made on Monday and guns made on Friday out there but the demand hasn't been there. Not sure if chicken/egg or what though.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Site Supporter
    Group buy for all three!

I'm sure we could do a Kickstarter campaign for the mold for the Cobra. I say that without knowing the price of a mold.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

User Tag List